• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Since Christmas, in the calendar year, since the first international break.

They keep finding new starting points but it doesn’t matter, as the sample size grows he will always show himself up. That’s why he finished 8th after 38 games.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
**** it less get some gegenpressing German nerd, seems to be the fashion at the minute. I'm so done with this rubbish sidewards and backwards ****e.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I said it before but it doesn’t get easier than this as arsenal manager. Fans were wanking at the fact we were 5th after less than half the season ffs :lol: how can you be so **** that fans with no expectations are let down??? 🤣🤣

Expectations and standards really in the gutter. 1 game a week and highest spend jn Europe. We should be expecting a title challenging ffs.

mpower2540

For the first time ever I was quite pleased they scored and equaliser and subsequently a winner. We deserved it and this fraud has nowhere to hide.

We’re there trying to time waste from the 68th minute. Xhaka back in the middle, still looked crap, Auba dropped, still looked crap, this is so obviously a coaching issue. How can a team with plenty of good players look so alarmingly bad.

Yet we’ll stick with him and probably give him more money to fix it despite doing **** all to deserve it!

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Still can't believe the mentality of inviting a team low on confidence on to you when your only ahead by 1 goal. I mean we've seen it enough now to know it's how we play but makes zero sense. Then once we inevitably concede we start going for it again. Who would ever think that's a decent game plan?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I have said for years in here. Arsenal is too arrogant for its own good. They are refusing to admit defeat that this gamble has failed. They are acting like Arteta is some world class manager with proven history rather than a novice they gambled on and refusing to accept it. Chelsea was the first to admit their error. Tottenham needed 3 months and they accepted it. The other dinosaur in English football took 1 year too long in United and now us only left. We seem to have larger group of hipsters supporting us and they all seem to be in the media building this man up
Arrogant and lazy. They seem to think that changing managers is a lot of work. So they'd rather bury their head in the sand

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

He makes Tierney look worse, by always playing through him.

Great assist by him today, but we don't really have the striker to be a pure crossing team...but we always ****ing go wide, rarely try to play in the middle 🤬

Kieran is a quality fullback, but at least Nuno can do some decent link up play, it's why we attacked better with him.

Just a mess, that Arteta could try and fix, but won't.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

This thread is a mess. Only chance for Arteta to get thrown out was for him to lose the dressing room but no chance of that happening when half of the team are silent kids that haven’t reached puberty yet.

Liam_Og

Honestly, get him sacked and give it Arsène till the end of the season
Don’t rule it out.

A producer at Amazon is creaming himself at the thought of that.

And thats what this club has become a social media content and merchandising brand.

I get more emails from Arsenal direct about the 19th line of clothes they have brought out this year than i do about tickets, pre or post match. You know, actual football stuff.

shoot for the top

Isn't he fuking awesome?
Premier League Football GIF by MolaTV

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Good news, if we keep playing like that, we won't get Europe this season, so he will be sacked.

Bad news, it will only happen at the end of the season, so we have to write another year off...then we also have a board that has no idea what the **** it's doing, so the replacement will probably be crap too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom