• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I remember a good friend of mine managed to hook up with a really hot chick a week before he went to Uni in a different town. They saw each other only once every two weeks when he'd get back and when push came to shove he just couldn't get it up... The pressure to perform was just too much.

That must be how Auba feels when he gets that half a chance per match playing Artetaball.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I can understand him being frustrated playing under this clown of a manager. There is no excuse for him being a calamity in front of the goal. You have to take the chances that do fall your way. That's what he's paid for.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look like I'm watching Özil all over again. I'm coming to stage the maximum wages we should give player is 100k.

350k can't even the target and miss from 2 yards. Embarrassing stuff and I'm seeing people blaming the coaching stuff I'm sorry but the only one to blame is auba himself you can't go from 25 goals striker to league 1 striker in space of months

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Look like I'm watching Özil all over again. I'm coming to stage the maximum wages we should give player is 100k.

350k can't even the target and miss from 2 yards. Embarrassing stuff and I'm seeing people blaming the coaching stuff I'm sorry but the only one to blame is auba himself you can't go from 25 goals striker to league 1 striker in space of months
Realistically, he 'earned' (/ talked the board into) a good ~third of that on a single good day in August 2020.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
He’s playing sh*t but we’re still not creating any chances for him. Also IIRC, he always used to miss chances before? Chelsea away in Emery’s 1st season comes to mind. It’s just that we were creating a lot more chances for him back then so he would redeem himself and score his next opportunities.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He’s playing sh*t but we’re still not creating any chances for him. Also IIRC, he always used to miss chances before? Chelsea away in Emery’s 1st season comes to mind. It’s just that we were creating a lot more chances for him back then so he would redeem himself and score his next opportunities.
If he don't move and our s**t attack system of course he'll get no service lol but at least he need to create space for himself

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

FA Cup (City) he missed a sitter then scored one straight after that's just him he's always been a volume guy.

Look at Laca today, no chances was too busy in defence.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
FA Cup (City) he missed a sitter then scored one straight after that's just him he's always been a volume guy.

Look at Laca today, no chances was too busy in defence.
Dunno why the masses can’t realise that a striker can’t play well if he’s not actually playing as a striker, or getting any opportunities at all.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Why don’t we play the ball behind for him to run onto lol? Mikels turned him into a workhorse ffs. He was one of the best strikers in Europe when we used to play to his strengths.
Imo even if mikel want to be a different type of CF auba almost every game i watch this season get 2 clear goal chances a game i just don't know what happening to him he usually scoring these with his eye closed

Fabregasm

So we are gonna justify him missing sitters by giving him more sitters to miss.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mikel should have kept the 3-4-3, with Pierre on the left....at least for a bit.

He can't get Auba to work as a striker, but in that role he could...just needed to tweak the personal, which was the issue.

Easier to overload wide areas, without leaving us exposed in defence...no point in us having a 10 anyway, we never try to play that way.

Could have taken the pressure away from Saka and ESR starting every game too.

Move to 4 at the back, when we replace Pierre next summer.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm surprised he didn't use his left foot to have a bigger angle with that one chance but he's got zero confidence. I don't think it's physical decline or mental checkout. He just can play this brand of football. No attacker can. Even Giroud and Ade wouldn't thrive in this amoebic "system". DCL won't help us.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This is the worst run of form he’s ever been in, which highlights how consistent he’s been as a goal scorer since we signed him tbh.

He’s not the most mentally resilient and he’s in a real rut now, he doesn’t look physically finished so he’ll be fine imo. Things are being amplified as well due to our poor attacking football.

He just needs a couple to go in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom