• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

GLITCH

The team never showed the quality or consistency to back up that nice streak. This was bound to happen - two defeats in a row, this one against a rather mediocre side.

I just don't see us being successful long-term under Arteta. But hey, I'm in Portugal. I'm guessing the folks in London are able to see something I can't from such a long distance. Only reason I can conceive on why anyone would still be backing him up.
No, there are fools in every country.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
I keep saying it, the biggest problem is Vinai. He won’t see Arteta as a problem until it’s too late, then he’ll go to Josh. We need someone who can see now that Arteta is failing and drop him.
Vinai is looking out for his own job. I deeply deeply detest him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fergie left shortly before Wenger. Their nightmare has become ours. Will Arteta leave just shortly after Ole? God willing.

Wenger is our Fergie.

Which means Emery was our Moyes, a good manager who was mocked.

Then Freddie was our Giggs, a legend who had no ****ing idea what they were doing.

Arteta is our LVG/Mourinho hybrid...someone who is rightly hated by everyone and plays crap football, but won something and brought a few young players to a decent level.

We haven't even had "our" Ole yet, ffs :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Maybe I’m in a Twitter bubble but he seems to have lost a lot of support today?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

he said we had big chances when we were a goal up and failed to kill the game. What big chances? And these ***** journalists just sit there week in week out and never questions what he says

Latest posts

Top Bottom