• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Everton 2-1 Arsenal | Monday 6th December | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

That was a very poor performance against the worst united team since LVG. Truly horrible. I'd take a thrashing from Liverpool or city over that that performance any day of the week. We seemed to drop 20 yards back after scoring each of our goals.

Everton are in poor form currently. Evertonians wants Rafa's head on a pike. Should be winning this easily but I think we'll take an early lead and the rise out the storm the rest of the game similar to the Leicester game.

Everton has been dire. I don't want to see that trademark cautious football. Let's go for the jugular.

Screenshot-20211203-110509.png

Screenshot-20211203-110529.png

Screenshot-20211203-110553.png

Screenshot-20211203-110657.png

Think Arteta will have to drop Auba. It's just criminal man management to continue playing him and letting take all the flak. This was one of wenger's best strength. He was extremely good at taking out his players from the firing line and taking the bullet for them.

Push Martinelli forward and play Laca behind him. But I don't think that would happen.
Screenshot-20211203-111752.png

Think Lokonga will take his place beside Partey in midfield or we might see Tierney back for this.

Prediction: A drab, boring win

Everton 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

GoonerJay24

Understand that better quality players to manage the game but when we go ahead the confidence should be in our side but we act like pub team when we go ahead

That's been true recently but you expect that with a young side tbf. Managing games is difficult to coach and something mastered with experience.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Man beat so many bad records... Why can't we just move on ? It's not that hard.

If you can't show any progress after spending 150M and while playing 1 game per week it's time to let go.

These “Arsenal in the premier league era” stats are just silly when talking managers considering it’s just comparing 3 years of Arteta to Wenger for 22 years, George graham for 4 years, Bruce Rioch for 1, and unai for 1.

Arteta is by far the least experienced of that crew. Anyone who thought Arteta would be some sort of phenom was kidding themselves. These stats don’t surprise me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also finding those excuses of young players can't handle pressure even when we go ahead is bit silly these guys are pro footballers most of our players are 23-24 there no excuse for them to s**t themselves or stop doing basic stuff like dominate possession or not giving the ball away but this all come from manager who not only novice but also don't trust himself. I imagine every away game this season will be struggle and keeping like that we'll be lucky to win 5 from 19.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The solution is sacking Arteta.
That will be coming if things keep like that but people who expecting him be sacked in coming weeks they need to be more patient he is here until summer at least. Just support this depressing club until end of season at least

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
That's the last Arsenal match of my 20s.

Why did Thierry trick me into this inevitable pain :lol:
It falls on the start day of the Ashes so you've almost certainly ruined that for me as well. Gonna make your life hell.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
That will be coming if things keep like that but people who expecting him be sacked in coming weeks they need to be more patient he is here until summer at least. Just support this depressing club until end of season at least
If he’s 8th or lower by New Years. KSE might finally sack him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom