• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Everton 2-1 Arsenal | Monday 6th December | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

That was a very poor performance against the worst united team since LVG. Truly horrible. I'd take a thrashing from Liverpool or city over that that performance any day of the week. We seemed to drop 20 yards back after scoring each of our goals.

Everton are in poor form currently. Evertonians wants Rafa's head on a pike. Should be winning this easily but I think we'll take an early lead and the rise out the storm the rest of the game similar to the Leicester game.

Everton has been dire. I don't want to see that trademark cautious football. Let's go for the jugular.

Screenshot-20211203-110509.png

Screenshot-20211203-110529.png

Screenshot-20211203-110553.png

Screenshot-20211203-110657.png

Think Arteta will have to drop Auba. It's just criminal man management to continue playing him and letting take all the flak. This was one of wenger's best strength. He was extremely good at taking out his players from the firing line and taking the bullet for them.

Push Martinelli forward and play Laca behind him. But I don't think that would happen.
Screenshot-20211203-111752.png

Think Lokonga will take his place beside Partey in midfield or we might see Tierney back for this.

Prediction: A drab, boring win

Everton 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

He's the chief instigator for the backwards and side ways passing. The team reverts to this idiocy whenever he is in the lineup. It might be coincidental but I doubt so!
I have said it before. If Arteta chooses to die on the Xhaka hill so be it. He will have no sympathy from me. If you cannot see what Xhaka does to our team then you shouldn't coach, period!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't believe our players got bullied by Pigeon Boy in this 🤬

This will take a while to get over.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
They spent €200m. Even KSE aren’t that dumb to write off another season.
Oh yes they are. The only process to trust is the process that Arteta will remain in charge until end of season at least.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Went to bed at 1-0 up basically knowing we would **** up. Arteta is a fraud. His tactics are terrible. I’m done watching for the season. There’s no point. No joy to be had.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Went to bed at 1-0 up basically knowing we would **** up. Arteta is a fraud. His tactics are terrible. I’m done watching for the season. There’s no point. No joy to be had.
I wonder what you will be doing come saturday afternoon :lol:

When the only thing that u took from Pep, were the photocopies of his tactics, this is what will happen. Zero tactics.
Man has made some of us believe that only left footed players play LCB and right footed on RCB, defenders dont need defending skills but only needs to ping long balls, strikers who dont need to be in the box but rather help in the buildup.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

When the only thing that u took from Pep, were the photocopies of his tactics, this is what will happen. Zero tactics.
Man has made some of us believe that only left footed players play LCB and right footed on RCB, defenders dont need defending skills but only needs to ping long balls, strikers who dont need to be in the box but rather help in the buildup.
It’s hipster football. Absolute nonsense. Football is a simple game and different positions has different jobs. If a player can’t do his main job well, it doesn’t matter how good he is on other stuff

Haphazard

Key difference though

off the ball City press like maniacs which cause turnovers

Pep himself has said that his job is to get players to the final 3rd, the part after that is their instinct/intuition.

It's not even a photocopy because Pep gives his players more freedom.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

How come their CF, Richarlison, was everywhere and so good? He actually scored 2 or 3 times?

Arsenal frowards are jokes

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

An experienced and competent manager wins these last 2 matches easily. ManU and Everton are terrible and if Arteta knew how to set us up they wouldve been easy wins.
These have been two really frustrating and avoidable losses, which both fall squarely on Arteta and his poor management. Yes there are some players that aren't performing for various reasons, but that isn't much of an excuse to play this drab and uninspired football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom