• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 0 Southampton | Saturday, December 11 | KO: 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
They've played us off the park on their last 2 visits to the Emirates. Wouldn't surprise anyone if we see the same here.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

El Duderhagn speaking for all of us here
No he's not :lol:

Every win perpetuates this bs even more and if we somehow fell into Europa places by accident, there will be a parade in Holloway and it will only get worse. No thanks.

I just keep it quiet because people don't like my opinions but yeah f*cking right I want more wins. For what? to give him another 200 mil this summer? Yeah right.

Tom Mix

Another narrow unconvincing win for us beckons but last night's performance does not augur well for the rest of the season.

A week ago we were in the mix for a CL place, now we look as though the the Conference League will be our ceiling.

Unless we get lucky and wing a League Cup trophy it does not look like it will be a season to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom