• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Everton 2-1 Arsenal | Monday 6th December | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

That was a very poor performance against the worst united team since LVG. Truly horrible. I'd take a thrashing from Liverpool or city over that that performance any day of the week. We seemed to drop 20 yards back after scoring each of our goals.

Everton are in poor form currently. Evertonians wants Rafa's head on a pike. Should be winning this easily but I think we'll take an early lead and the rise out the storm the rest of the game similar to the Leicester game.

Everton has been dire. I don't want to see that trademark cautious football. Let's go for the jugular.

Screenshot-20211203-110509.png

Screenshot-20211203-110529.png

Screenshot-20211203-110553.png

Screenshot-20211203-110657.png

Think Arteta will have to drop Auba. It's just criminal man management to continue playing him and letting take all the flak. This was one of wenger's best strength. He was extremely good at taking out his players from the firing line and taking the bullet for them.

Push Martinelli forward and play Laca behind him. But I don't think that would happen.
Screenshot-20211203-111752.png

Think Lokonga will take his place beside Partey in midfield or we might see Tierney back for this.

Prediction: A drab, boring win

Everton 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You know what really amazes me, the apparent support and trust the players have in him even with his terrible tactics and boring football.

The guy is a true cult leader
Because he filled the squad with young players who are grateful to get chances to play games for Arsenal and also filled the squad with a bunch of sycophants and Yes-men.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Because he filled the squad with young players who are grateful to get chances to play games for Arsenal and also filled the squad with a bunch of sycophants and Yes-men.
Basically this.

Everyone at Arsenal is enjoying their last big pay day or looking to move onto bigger things and are already undisputed starters.

No winners in this dressing room and nobody who remembers the standards that Thierry is always talking about.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

I'm sure it's already been said but:

The fact Arteta doesn't want us to stop playing after we score but can't stop it is more concerning than if it was a tactic

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I'm sure it's already been said but:

The fact Arteta doesn't want us to stop playing after we score but can't stop it is more concerning than if it was a tactic
Whatever it is, it must be on him in the end. He is the ****ing manager after all!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

After suffering through last nights debacle, I’ve come to realize we are no longer a top 6 premiership team. We will scrap for points with every mid and lower-table for the rest of the season. I need a good dose of omicron to take away this suffering. F**k you Arteta!
Bad when your choices are either Arteta or another Covid-19 strain…

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
How many times did Partey or Chaka run beyond the ball or into the box?

How many times did Tomiyasu overlap Saka?

How many times did Saka take on the full back?

How many times did Martinelli take on the full back?

It’s so full to watch, get the ball, look around, bass sideways or backwards.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Our players need to kick up more of a fuss.

Saka gets kicked off the park constantly, last night he was on his own in pain after each hacking and our players just casually stroll around.

**** sake surround Godfrey, help saka.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

That Iwobi miss saved further embarassment. Didn't want to score against his old club. :lol:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I don’t think Guen and Willy wants to return. I bet they think life without tricky mick is sweet

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

A very late reply & I aplogise about that but this is the only time since the game I've been able to, anyway, that game was an absolute disgrace by us. I could rant on for ages but I'll just bring up my major issues today.

Everton have been in very poor form & as Robbie from AFTV brings up, all our major rivals close on the table all win this was a must win game to keep up with them but we go out like that & play so passively.

Even before we score our 1st goal it looks like we aren't even trying, we were lucky before that & right on 1/2 time. The second half was when we should have gone out to kill the game but no... Arteta encourages us just to sit back & defend a 1 goal lead! You don't & won't see the other top teams just defending a 1 goal lead, we need more then a goal to win & stamp authority in any game.

The players including Arteta should hold their heads down in shame, I didn't see the end & they may have held their heads down on the way out but it's time the supporters started a protest against Arteta if he is just going to just keep demanding a 1 goal lead then just defending for a full game, we never saw Wenger do that with the previous Arsenal. Former legends will be furious atm! This was a chance to get a good win against a very out of form Everton.

Keep saying he is building for the future but we can't be in the bottom half aswell in the mean time, we, (Arsenal) are a former top club & can't be seen making an embarrassment of ourselves consistently for the time being.

In saying that, in regards to the VAR why did they deem Godfreys chellenge on Tomiyasu who are one of the current players I respect highly, one of the few who are trying to be deemed not even a foul. That was a red card surely, if he didn't mean to do it he would have at least helped him up & apologised. All the pundits are slamming Godfrey & demanding a straight red.

Sorry, rant over.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How many times did Partey or Chaka run beyond the ball or into the box?

How many times did Tomiyasu overlap Saka?

How many times did Saka take on the full back?

How many times did Martinelli take on the full back?

It’s so full to watch, get the ball, look around, bass sideways or backwards.
Exactly. A lot of these boxes were getting ticked last season, and that’s why I think it’s being coached out of them.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

he just said Liverpool was a free hit, now he wants Arteta gone

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
That Iwobi miss saved further embarassment. Didn't want to score against his old club. :lol:
Three goals for everton in how many years? three years. Each of the goals against Wolves :lol: too, so he doesn't want to score against anyone really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom