• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I think it's high time we get a female manager. And none come better as a candidate in assuming that role than this lady.

What's not to like?

1. Excellent theme song.
2. Phenomenal transformation sequence (just realized now approximately 35 years later that her golden locks triple in length :lol: )
3. Has the metal & inner toughness to take on tyrants as exhibited by her constant battles with Hordak which is reassuring in that she'll not kowtow to the Kroenkes.
4. Unlike Potter, whom I hold in high regard, She-Ra can call the men's manhood into question & get a prompt response.

It's as perfect an appointment as one can get.
As long as He-Man can be assistant manager and battle cat can eat Mike Dean and Skeletor replaces Xhaka.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

As long as He-Man can be assistant manager and battle cat can eat Mike Dean and Skeletor replaces Xhaka.

He-Man is a no-brainer. Battle Cat who'll also be dining on Craig Pawson & Jon Moss, will also become the second official club mascot next to Gunnersaurus.

Moss alone will last him well into the 2024-2025 season :lol:

Skeletor is destined for great things, he'll be replacing Vinai. Teela, aside from ensuring ESR and Saka don't injure themselves trying to perform mundane tasks as eating Maltesers, will be handling Edu's job as well.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Potter really? At this rate at least he has a vision to play a certain brand of football. I’d prefer Hag. I like Martinez as well.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't know a great deal about him and not for a minute suggesting him, but I've read that Marsch was essentially set up to fail at Leipzig this season.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I think it's high time we get a female manager. And none come better as a candidate in assuming that role than this lady.

What's not to like?

1. Excellent theme song.
2. Phenomenal transformation sequence (just realized now approximately 35 years later that her golden locks triple in length :lol: )
3. Has the metal & inner toughness to take on tyrants as exhibited by her constant battles with Hordak which is reassuring in that she'll not kowtow to the Kroenkes.
4. Unlike Potter, whom I hold in high regard, She-Ra can call the men's manhood into question & get a prompt response.

It's as perfect an appointment as one can get.
This is exactly the sort of "Out of Box" thinking that the club needs. The Hawk makes an excellent case I think. I mean how many of our past managers have got theme songs?!*

* I would actually love it if the club went for Emma Hayes as our next manager. What a statement. Also very keeping with Arsenal's policy of poaching from Chelski.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

This is exactly the sort of "Out of Box" thinking that the club needs. The Hawk makes an excellent case I think. I mean how many of our past managers have got theme songs?!*

* I would actually love it if the club went for Emma Hayes as our next manager. What a statement. Also very keeping with Arsenal's policy of poaching from Chelski.

Emma Hayes need to prove herself in mens football first, initially at a lower level. The difference between mens football and womens football is big. I assume you joked though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What you think of getting Emma Hayes in @rich 1990 ?

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Emma Hayes need to prove herself in mens football first, initially at a lower level. The difference between mens football and womens football is big. I assume you joked though.
I wasn't joking actually (well not about Emma Hayes) but after posting I started thinking it through and to be honest I agree with you. Even if the coaching is transferrable, which it probably is, she's not dealt with high level transfers, the pressure of the men's game, dealing with male egos and massive salaries etc.

Think she'd probably do great, but your right that it would be too much of a gamble for Arsenal as her first club.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

When i go from A to B at this site it just starts "buffering". This has happened several times lately.

If we want to think outside the box i think we should get a dog as a manager. Can imagine that a border collie would do a better job than Arteta. Tavares probably can recommend the right dog.

Reactions: A_G

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
What you think of getting Emma Hayes in @rich 1990 ?
Not much. She didn't think taking the AFC Wimbledon men's job was a step up:lol: I'm sorry but i watched the cup final the other day. The standard was terrible. Women's football won't improve if the men pinch their best managers and the best female officials (Sian Massey).

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I wasn't joking actually (well not about Emma Hayes) but after posting I started thinking it through and to be honest I agree with you. Even if the coaching is transferrable, which it probably is, she's not dealt with high level transfers, the pressure of the men's game, dealing with male egos and massive salaries etc.

Think she'd probably do great, but your right that it would be too much of a gamble for Arsenal as her first club.

She is probably better than Arteta anyway but so are you and i tbf.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think that men’s football culture won’t let it fly tbh.

Some players may say in public how much they’d love a woman manager but in private it’s probably very different.

I’ve done some work around footballers and those boys have caveman attitudes to women. They spend all their lives around men and just have warped outlooks on women in general.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom