• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Meanwhile... Ajax scoring.4 again. Just give me Ten Hag ... It was enough hair for a while at Arsenal. Let's try another baldie guy!
He is very poor with the media and a very awkward man. Arsenal is all about pr and Arteta is great talker

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
One of the Bayern guys mentioned how they don't believe in hiring a psychologist cause the manager is expected to be the psychologist of the team, if he can't be one then he has failed as a manager.
I agree 100% with that statement but we all know, unless there is some massive fan protest, Arteta isn't going anywhere so he should get some help. I doesn't even have to be long term.

GoonerJay24

So tired of having crap, overly-conservative managers. It's been 4 and a half years like that and like 7-8 years before of a manager who wasn't good enough anymore. So like a third of our life for those of us in our mid 30s.

Can we just have a nice manager thingy at Arsenal again, for once, FFS? #PottORtenHagIn PLEASE GOD

Wenger left in 2018, thats 3 years not 8.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
This season has been such a bore to watch. I have only been mildly entertained with our games against Sp**s, Villa, Watford and Newcastle; and even then, they were not high scoring games. I am in a feeling of malaise with this club. I guess Ole at United was my only other source of entertainment because my thinking was, "at least United are still in their banter run", but no they have finally decided to grow up and move on from that era. Arsenal on the other hand? Now in terms of resources we're probably at sixth behind City, Chelsea, United, Liverpool and Newcastle. In terms of managerial ranking we're probably 12th in a league that has four of the top coaches in the world (Pep, Guardiola, Tuchel and Conte). We are royally screwed due to our own lack of aggression. We made a gamble that clearly isn't working and we will give this bozo the end of season while our rivals continue to march towards success. The Nketiah stuff basically sums us up. We brought him back and with no plan, so we have pissed away his value and now we are desperate to keep him when he can walk away in the summer. I don't even feel to blame the players because they were good at the beginning but the coach is still the same being negative.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Really can’t stand Mikel anymore. His tactics are off, even if they’re executed properly. And his squad/man management is dire. There’s only one way this is going to end. But the club will take too long to make a decision. Just have to hope the recruitment is decent in the meantime and we don’t lose any of our young starlets.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

These players are d*ckheads anyways, they turned on Emery for less he really only had probs with Özil (and Xhaka when he stripped captaincy).

Arteta has been picking fights with players and leaving them on the naughty step for 2 years now. Picking Nketiah ahead of certain senior attackers.

Spineless on and off the pitch these lot. They will turn up against Southampton and force a result with a sh*tty deflected goal and celebrate, just arseholes.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
The football and results towards the end of Wenger weren’t good but he always had redeeming features, a legend, a gentleman, just a class act no matter what was thrown at him.
This absolute fraud has no redeeming features, unbelievably arrogant and stubborn despite achieving absolutely nothing, he has needlessly alienated hundreds of millions worth of players and subsequently needlessly spent hundreds of millions replacing them with players who aren’t any better.
Results are terrible, football is even worse, sometimes you have to accept defensive football to get results (Mourinho, George Graham) or attacking football which will leak goals (Bielsa, Keegan) this plonker is playing terrible defensive football with a team worth 700-800m and still getting beat !

We are a defensive team who can’t defend, we have absolutely no idea how to construct an attack, Tierney is the only player allowed to move from his little positional box, everybody else just stands still.
We can’t counter attack because he’s brought the whole team back like a side clinging on in the last minute of injury time, except it isn’t the last minute of injury time, it’s the eleventh minute.
I would genuinely rather be in a relegation battle with Bielsa in charge than sat in mid table watching this cr@p.
The only positive since he took charge is I was able to put money on Everton as soon as we went a goal up, knowing full well what was coming. Not something I like doing but I’m sick of him, that Man United game broke me, absolutely gifted a fantastic position to win up there and we gutlessly threw it away.
Please end this experiment, it hasn’t worked, enough is enough, just get us a proper manager.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So tired of having crap, overly-conservative managers. It's been 4 and a half years like that and like 7-8 years before of a manager who wasn't good enough anymore. So like a third of our life for those of us in our mid 30s.

Can we just have a nice manager thingy at Arsenal again, for once, FFS? #PottORtenHagIn PLEASE GOD
:fibs:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
These players are d*ckheads anyways, they turned on Emery for less he really only had probs with Özil (and Xhaka when he stripped captaincy).

Arteta has been picking fights with players and leaving them on the naughty step for 2 years now. Picking Nketiah ahead of certain senior attackers.

Spineless on and off the pitch these lot. They will turn up against Southampton and force a result with a sh*tty deflected goal and celebrate, just arseholes.

Nah, they're just being 500iq. Why pick fights and risk getting sent to a smaller French town when you can chill on the bench with your homies and enjoy London?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

All these players are gone bar Lacazette and Auba really :lol:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Arteta is a brown-nose. He’s a master of getting people on his side. Let’s not forget this is the same creep who used player fines to buy Gazidis a fancy watch.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom