• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

OnlyOne

ā€˜Donkeys donā€™t have a peak, they remain uselessā€™
Trusted ā­

We already have a 50m striker up front, another one on the bench and a 72m player sitting next to them.

This is where Iā€™m coming from, regardless of where money was put weā€™d still be crap. Weā€™ve done Saliba a favour if weā€™re being real.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ā­
Don't mind having him in the squad but if weā€™re outside the top four this season. Then I question what benefit there is to not just have gone with Saliba.

The only argument for the current pairing is we went for the immediate impact to regain that status.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
People still being silly enough to question whether Saliba would be doing better keep forgetting that Saliba came from the same league as Gabriel where he was outperforming him at a younger age. The only difference between Saliba and Gabriel is that one was given a chance while the other wasn't. Saliba doesn't go to ground like an idiot all the time like Dorset Mustafi. Saliba actually has some strength and aerial ability. Saliba is faster as well as doing what was supposed to be Ben White's calling card, progressive passing better. By basically every metric, Saliba is the better defender, someone who can calmly mark the likes of Mbappe and Messi while Mr. White shat his pants against the mighty Ivan Toney and Richarlison.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Factor out the 1) English Tax and 2) the Intra-PL Tax and you've got a young, 20-30mm player where you're still somewhat paying for potential. Shouldn't be shocking that he's having some growing pains + isn't RĆŗben Dias.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I really want to hear what Adams abd Jeown have to say about him. Been very quiet

Adams said he was a waste of money, before kick off v Sp**s...then how he was worth every penny, after the Sp**s' match ended.

I am guessing he thought he was the best defender in the league during our unbeaten run, but over the last 4 games Big Tone probably thinks he wouldn't even get in that Wycombe side he managed back in the day.

Taxi Driver

What would even do with him should a managerial change happen along with Saliba's return (let's assume a new manager would be able to convince him)? Do we play with three at the back or flog him somewhere?

Changing player's position almost never works, but do you think he'd cut it a DM?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

I love how more people are clocking on to this bang average Phil Jones regen that we spent 50M on but to be fair, I canā€™t really blame him.

Ultimately all the blame is on Arteta as he threw him into this. The lad should still be playing for Brighton as a RB/RWB.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ā­

I love how more people are clocking on to this bang average Phil Jones regen that we spent 50M on but to be fair, I canā€™t really blame him.

Ultimately all the blame is on Arteta as he threw him into this. The lad should still be playing for Brighton as a RB/RWB.

This ainā€™t it chief

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

This ainā€™t it chief

Ngl this is one of your worst takes.

Credit where itā€™s due for the likes of Bellingham, Gallagher, Olise, Eze etc but Ben White? No ratings for this lad. Rob Holding does exactly what he can do and heā€™s a better defender at the moment.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
His main selling point doesn't even really work in this team. Poor use of funds so far. Again.
Ball playing CB in a team that has no idea what to do with the ball. Also, I have a feeling that we park the bass for most of the game, also not a situation you want to see a player like him in.

I was always saying, he needs to play a high line and we need to control games, much like what Wenger did with Kos

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Ball playing CB in a team that has no idea what to do with the ball. Also, I have a feeling that we park the bass for most of the game, also not a situation you want to see a player like him in.

I was always saying, he needs to play a high line and we need to control games, much like what Wenger did with Kos
Yeah he would be good for a team like City. A team which has the majority of possession every game and their defenders arenā€™t tested as much.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom