• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: Saint Nic Is Back

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not sure why it bothers people so much that some people think Pepe would do better in a different team/system. Is it that outrageous a claim to make?

Guy played for Emery in free fall, Freddie, and then two seasons of Arteta suffer ball while being in and out of the team. Is that an excuse or fact?

Regardless, if you disagree then ok. But why come in here just to complain that some people like him. :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'm not defending his tactics whatsoever in that post, in fact I'm having a number of goes at them, but I understand that sometimes a bit of nuance and not black and white thinking can be confusing for those who just want to rant and come with snide and arrogant posts calling people fools, while doing very little thinking themselves.

Answered in my post.

This may have been true to some extent last season but it doesn't really seem that way this. Think of our recent open play goals, Everton from the left United from the right, Newcastle left and right, Watford right / central, Tottenham two from the right one from the left...

In general our attacking play and chance creation is quite poor but I am not seeing a real side bias this season.

Unfortunately my brain can’t comprehend two sentences of straight waffle, let alone a few paragraphs of turd especially at this time. I read the first and last sentence like I do with all you woeful posters then decided to roll up a spliff as that’s what I’ll put you in, fool.

Also who is ranting? I’m here backing Pepe yet it’s funny as you’re the same lad who was ranting the other day, disgracefully calling our manager a basque dog which was totally uncalled for. Mans got froth in his mouth but is trying to call out others, pipe down.

You said Saka was more effective than Pepe on the RW but whenever I’ve watched Saka on the right he has struggled too as has Martinelli which has made believe that this is a system issue and not on individual players. I’m confused as I can’t be the only person that is seeing that we have a real issue down the right hand side, it’s been like that since last season with Bellerin, Cedric, Chambers etc and now we’ve got a CB playing at RB coupled with Arteta’s rigid tactics.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not sure why it bothers people so much that some people think Pepe would do better in a different team/system. Is it that outrageous a claim to make?

Guy played for Emery in free fall, Freddie, and then two seasons of Arteta suffer ball while being in and out of the team. Is that an excuse or fact?

Regardless, if you disagree then ok. But why come in here just to complain that some people like him. :lol:

Guy is simply a @Football Manager regen. See many similarities especially as he’s spamming the Pepe and AMN threads.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You shouldn’t have even responded, guy flip flops more than his aunties favourite pair of sliders.

Clearly binge eats a tub of Ben n Jerry’s, feels bad then comes on here to take shots and feel better about himself. Man needs a gyal. :(
This is just like when you were still sucking off Lacazette even though he was sh*t just to end up agreeing with me cos you didn’t fancy him anymore lmao. You judge players based on their trim you can’t chat to me.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Agree with us being rubbish down the right. That has a lot to do with the fact we have effectively a CB at RB with two DMs playing every game. It does make the job for the RW a lot tougher, and means they have to excel at 1v1. Tomiyasu at RB would he OK (in an attacking sense) if we had a number 8 like Ramsey who could go and help the RW in an attacking sense. Arteta is obsessed with defensive midfielders though.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

This is just like when you were still sucking off Lacazette even though he was sh*t just to end up agreeing with me cos you didn’t fancy him anymore lmao. You judge players based on their trim you can’t chat to me.
The whole ‘you rate players you fancy’ thing is getting old. When you actually understand football beyond the pundit on match of the day level then we can have a serious exchange.

Until then stick to making funny posts for likes, we aren’t in the same league when it comes to actual football knowledge. When was the last time you actually posted something insightful, when your medium t shirts still fit? Don’t be bitter, be better.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The whole ‘you rate players you fancy’ thing is getting old. When you actually understand football beyond the pundit on match of the day level then we can have a serious exchange.

Until then stick to making funny posts for likes, we aren’t in the same league when it comes to actual football knowledge. When was the last time you actually posted something insightful, when your medium t shirts still fit? Don’t be bitter, be better.
Just cos you regurgitate xG stats you see on twitter don't mean you know football, you just have bias towards players and that's ok but don't act like you've ever actually said anything insightful yourself lol. Weren't you just arse licking me a week or two ago like 'omg I always find myself agree with you' but now you want to show off in the Pepe thread? Smh.

Also try come up with your own jokes instead of copying @OnlyOne it doesn't suit you.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Just cos you regurgitate xG stats you see on twitter don't mean you know football, you just have bias towards players and that's ok but don't act like you've ever actually said anything insightful yourself lol. Weren't you just arse licking me a week or two ago like 'omg I always find myself agree with you' but now you want to show off in the Pepe thread? Smh.

Also try come up with your own jokes instead of copying @OnlyOne it doesn't suit you.
Wallahi I didn’t read this. Case is closed as far as I’m concerned.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We seen this movie before. the club want him out, but want to get good fee. He will not play and lose value, while we seeking to get good deal and this will be going on for the next 18 months. Until we sell him for 5 million euros in 2023 summer

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He wasn't even trying got ball few time lose possession when become under pressure even when he came on he didn't look someone who happy or want to take advantage of Southampton tired legs.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
He wasn't bothered with that 10 min sub which is ok given how he might feel he's been treated but again this will anyway reduced his chances further..

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Didn't seem into it today with his short cameo.

Whether you think he's an overated player or he's not been treated well by consecutive managers, or a bit of both it's time for him to move on in the summer.

Anything £20m+ just take it. We won't get a much bigger fee than that with the wages he's bound to be on anyway. Cut our losses. Probably in his best interest too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Whether you think he's an overated player or he's not been treated well by consecutive managers, or a bit of both it's time for him to move on in the summer.

Anything £20m+ just take it. We won't get a much bigger fee than that with the wages he's bound to be on anyway. Cut loses.
It been wrong investments and expensive one. It happen all clubs make these mistakes

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I mean at this point unless Arteta leaves tomorrow I think Pepe is dead at Arsenal.

I personally think last season proved that if he's given a good run in the team that he can produce (he's not perfect but nobody can convince me he's rubbish), but clearly Arteta doesn't fancy him so that's that which is a shame imo but it is what it is and he won't be the first player Arteta doesn't take a liking to for whatever reason.

Top Bottom