• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Really hope it isn't Southgate, ffs.

Could see Roberto Martinez being our Ole, gets the team playing good attacking football and we are ready for our next top manager after that?

Still hope we go for Potter though.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Any indication/rumours that Arteta might be on the way out? I'm dying over here ffs

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

If you wanna see Arteta gone you gotta bring the planes out otherwise he's here until summer minimum regardless of where we finish.

Do you think i want to sit in a cockpit with GDeep during a pandemic? We need to find other solutions.

Reactions: A_G

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Potter or Rodgers would be my go to options for the summer.

Mancini, Martinez etc have flop written all over them. Better off sticking to international management. Wouldn't touch Southgate with a barge poll either. Fortunately there's no chance of him leaving the England job.

Would like Ten Hag but I'd expect he'll be in demand elsewhere.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Give me big Paddy V. I just watched Palace avenge us from our defeat to Everton. Made the Toffees look very underwhelming. Palace are no longer Zaha and the boys. They are lot more well-rounded and Gallagher looks like a big talent.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Really hope it isn't Southgate, ffs.

Could see Roberto Martinez being our Ole, gets the team playing good attacking football and we are ready for our next top manager after that?

Still hope we go for Potter though.
Southgate has just signed a new contract with England so zero chance of him coming in the summer. He would have been an interesting left field name though. Mixed record with Middleborough at the start of his management career but even then a 12th & 13th placed finish wasn't terrible before the relegation. He's matured a lot since then though. A bit unexciting compared to the best, but he's experienced with youth development, technical development and by all accounts a brilliant man manager. His England record is excellent and comfortably better than someone like Capello for example. He's also a gentleman in the Wenger mould who would impose a set of values for the club.

Anyway, I know most on here don't rate him, but I think we could do far worse personally.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Southgate has just signed a new contract with England so zero chance of him coming in the summer. He would have been an interesting left field name though. Mixed record with Middleborough at the start of his management career but even then a 12th & 13th placed finish wasn't terrible before the relegation. He's matured a lot since then though. A bit unexciting compared to the best, but he's experienced with youth development, technical development and by all accounts a brilliant man manager. His England record is excellent and comfortably better than someone like Capello for example. He's also a gentleman in the Wenger mould who would impose a set of values for the club.

Anyway, I know most on here don't rate him, but I think we could do far worse personally.

Nah, he can **** off.

He binned Ray Parlour of at Middlesbrough, a nostalgia merchant never forgets!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

jesus.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Southgate is my first choice as well.

Elite media management and our English core has worked with him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom