• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Leeds 1 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday 18th, December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
1_Leeds-United-vs-Arsenal-live-blog.jpg

Venue: Elland Road

We played well last night. I couldn't help thinking that maybe it was just the adrenaline fueling us after the Auba captaincy palaver. History shows that we'll probably drop points here after last night's performance. Fingers crossed.

Apart from the win, there were quite a few positives. Our attacking youngsters looked fantastic albeit against a depleted West Ham defense, but still...

It now falls on Mikel to show that last night's performance wasn't his trademark false dawns (Yes, it is!).

Leeds are playing poorly at the moment. They look tired vs city. Maybe Bielsa's high octane football has finally caught up with them. They look like they're wearing lead boots. They can barely run.

We win this and it puts us in a nice position for top 4 (How many times have we said this?).

Screenshot-20211216-082607.png

Screenshot-20211216-082519.png

Screenshot-20211216-084431.png

Screenshot-20211216-082712.png

I think Arteta will keep the same Lineup. Depending on our martinelli recovers ESR might come in for him.
Screenshot-20211216-085228.png

Prediction

Leeds 0-1 Arsenal

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Ben Whites BF here. Shut up.

You can shut up as well you mong.
Agenda sounds like I'm making him sh*t remotely. It's totally weird for me to dislike a player who hurts the team but is preferred to a vastly superior player who would actually help. Almost like I want the club to do well instead of fill it's chav loser quota.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom