• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: Saint Nic Is Back

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very good game looked committed. I don't think that mean he'll start because simply Martinelli Saka and ESR suit our system more but i hope mikel give him more opportunity as sub in league he can be trouble against tired legs last 20 min

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Very good game looked committed. I don't think that mean he'll start because simply Martinelli Saka and ESR suit our system more but i hope mikel give him more opportunity as sub in league he can be trouble against tired legs last 20 min

Hahahahahahahaha so cute you think he'll get more than 5 minutes at the end of games, if that.

He's gone.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hahahahahahahaha so cute you think he'll get more than 5 minutes at the end of games, if that.

He's gone.
I don't think he getting any minutes just hopeful but clearly the manager not rate him he rarely used him last few weeks lol

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Missed the game, saw the pass map though and he looked to have killed it. But if Mikel doesn't like you, you're finished here.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Think Arteta's got it bang on tbh, if he's not in the plans and there are more suited players than playing him (like tonight) is a complete waste of time.

His value has gone through the floor and there's no point jeopardising results trying to salvage it, it's too late. If he's happy playing once a month he only has himself to blame at this point.

He's been lapped by 3/4 kids and none of them are WC yet, he needs to look at himself.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think Arteta's got it bang on tbh, if he's not in the plans and there are more suited players than playing him (like tonight) is a complete waste of time.

His value has gone through the floor and there's no point jeopardising results trying to salvage it, it's too late. If he's happy playing once a month he only has himself to blame at this point.

He's been lapped by 3/4 kids and none of them are WC yet, he needs to look at himself.
Pretty clear Arteta never rated him from the get go. He helped Mikel get that cup win, but by the start of the season, there was a Chelsea pensioner in his position.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Pretty clear Arteta never rated him from the get go. He helped Mikel get that cup win, but by the start of the season, there was a Chelsea pensioner in his position.

Think he (and Auba) looked good during that run as we were proper park the bus and play in behind on the break. Don't think it's surprising that since we've gone for this rigid possession styles those two have suffered most. Guess it just is what it is as this point, I think everyone knows where they stand now.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I hate that Arteta has done this to my boi, but I can still enjoy those nutmegs and assists.

Relationship is clearly gone and Arteta has made it clear through actions that he doesn't rate him.

We'll get a "this is what I want nico to do" line from Mikel before he sends him back to the gulag and subs Eddie in for the right wing when we're chasing a lead with 5 minutes to go.

I would be getting a good lawyer to bail me out of jail right after the second time he finished a season strongly and got completely ignored the following start.

Not much more he could've done.
He is too indisciplined for Arteta. He really is a control freak. The man want to dictate every attack. Like chill and let players express themselves

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Think he (and Auba) looked good during that run as we were proper park the bus and play in behind on the break. Don't think it's surprising that since we've gone for this rigid possession styles those two have suffered most. Guess it just is what it is as this point, I think everyone knows where they stand now.
He is on 140k for the next two years. He can collect his money until his contract expires and move to France. He will never get close to those kind of money. Never walk away from good Money

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He is on 140k for the next two years. He can collect his money until his contract expires and move to France. He will never get close to those kind of money. Never walk away from good Money

And he'd be well within his rights to do that.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

And he'd be well within his rights to do that.
I would do the same. As someone who loves the nba, I seen too many players walk away from life changing money and never get close to that again. If pepe falls for you have to play football and walk away from 140k in this uncertain world. He must have bad people advising him

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Good contribution tonight and he was very forceful and on the front foot. Where I think he's "failed" is that he seems to lose the ball more than Saka and Saka looks so silky and is able to move forward more effortlessly. Combine both and you have Pires on roids. We need more of this if only to rest Saka.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I would do the same. As someone who loves the nba, I seen too many players walk away from life changing money and never get close to that again. If pepe falls for you have to play football and walk away from 140k in this uncertain world. He must have bad people advising him

He'd be an idiot to leave the money on the table, won't happen. If the club really want him gone, they will have to pay him what they owe him. Same goes for Auba.

Top Bottom