• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Charlie Patino: No Swan Song Afterall

Jae

you dont loan a prcious talent like this. Just as United didnt loan out Greenwood and we didnt loan out wilshere. With players of this technical level you are wasting time sending them to lower leagues where they will get kicked of the pitch by less talented cloggers

Didn’t do ESR any harm. Just sayin’

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A lovely moment for the lad. He looked so over awed when he scored. It's about time Arteta brought a youth player threw. The stars may have aligned.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fair assessment that he didn't get too much involved and looked to bit nervous because he always tried to make safe pass specially backwards its his first game in top level so I'm not surprised he was afraid to make errors. His movement in his goal was smart just quick to get into box after seeing open space. Next season if he kept his raise he'll get too many minutes.

Keplaz

There's a pass he played for Tavares. It was a very clever pass, his execution was slightly off, but there are passes only cetain types of players see and try. Short cameo but there's a player in there. Still needs to cook but there's definitely quality there.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
There's a pass he played for Tavares. It was a very clever pass, his execution was slightly off, but there are passes only cetain types of players see and try. Short cameo but there's a player in there. Still needs to cook but there's definitely quality there.
Think that was Xhaka. Didn't see Charlie make any forward passes of that type and just watched the 2nd half as I had missed it and wanted to see him.

C'mon Charlie! Hoping he or Miguelito or both give us that class in midfield I so desperately miss!

Keplaz

Think that was Xhaka. Didn't see Charlie make any forward passes of that type and just watched the 2nd half as I had missed it and wanted to see him.

C'mon Charlie! Hoping he or Miguelito or both give us that class in midfield I so desperately miss!
Ah OK. Really thought it was Charlie. Thanks man.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I noticed that too. I wish the knee sliding would stop tbh. It's an injury risk but I love seeing it at the same time. Patino looks like a lanky elf.
That would be classic Arsenal - losing our dominant keeper for 9 months to a knee injury because he does a victory slide when we score an equaliser against Brentford 🤣

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Doubt we’ll see him again this season unless we get a lower tier side in the FA cup. Playing regularly for the u23s and a few training sessions with the first team will probably be what happens.

A summer in the gym and us qualifying for some European football should see him involved in the first team for the 22/23 season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No matter what happens in his career now, he can always say he scored on his Arsenal debut.

Delighted for him.

Top Bottom