• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Nah, starts speaks louder than words. If Arteta rates you he starts you.

Not like Auba and Laca were on amazing form.

That's true but I'm thinking back to the Leeds loan and all that. He was one that Arteta was very keen to get back and around the team, even got Laca's place for a period.

Don't what why I think that but I do get the feeling Arteta wants him to succeed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Where ever he go next summer I'm pretty sure he'll have very decent career.

I don't blame him leaving you can't be 3rd choice striker forever.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Probably going to end up at Brighton or something. He has a good eye for goal, but you can't help think he'd do better in an old-fashioned striker pairing. Good partner for Giroud if we could bring him back.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A very good hat trick tonight and ran his socks off. I'm not convinced we can rely kn him as a first ir second choice over a season. Well done to him tonight.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
From his interview he does look made his mind up about leaving. Again not blame he can be starter at many clubs

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Think we need him at least till end of this season given the auba situation.
That's the only way I see him stay and one that didn't exist a few weeks ago. We could very well be without Auba for the second half of the season and even without either Auba and Laca next season.

That would make Mikel able to guarantee Nketiah regular minutes which he wasn't close to previously.

jato

Should sell regardless, very good poacher inside the box but we need more than for this team because he is limited. Don't mind him playing Cup games etc.

He couldn't even force his way into the Leeds starting lineup in the championship, why would Arsenal want a striker that can't even get into the 1st 11 in a championship team.

It'll be like Willock - great in spurts but nothing more. We sold Willock at the right time.

Ciscoo

Loved his second goal with the outside of his foot. He’s definitely gone though. Has the same agent as Balogun.

Fabregasm

Should sell regardless, very good poacher inside the box but we need more than for this team because he is limited. Don't mind him playing Cup games etc.

He couldn't even force his way into the Leeds starting lineup in the championship, why would Arsenal want a striker that can't even get into the 1st 11 in a championship team.

It'll be like Willock - great in spurts but nothing more. We sold Willock at the right time.

And he is pretty much the same player when he was in Championship season before. Didn't see too much improvement tbh. More of a right place at the right time poacher.

Good to keep around as a backup though but I'm sure that's not part of his plan

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I want him stay. But can’t give him minutes. That’s like saying I want my gf to stay, but can’t promise her being faithful

He has done absolutely nothing when given minutes in the League. Can't blame Arteta as Nketiah brings nothing to the table.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom