• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Never me mate… Wenger was a brilliant cup manager,m. It’s the 3 titles in 22 years that must be a regret, if he has any…
I’m sure he has regrets, these top managers always do. Also think we were robbed a couple of titles in those early Wenger vs Ferguson says.

Biggest regret is probably not leaving waaaaay earlier and committing to those bank requirements who wanted a guarantee he’ll stay as manager for 5 years or something, in order for us to get the loan for the Emirates.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The video of the quote is incredible. :shivering:

🥲

WOW! That sent shivers down my spine. The type of motivation needed before a battle.

300-sparta.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
Made me realise I only watched his first presser, haven’t watched any since. That’s after watching none of Emery’s after I stopped watching his first one due to how awkward it was.

They just don’t bring the juice of the old guy.
I don’t watch the pressers and pre/post match interviews either. Watched everything Wenger said, think you’re right, they just don’t bring the juice of the old guy.

Arteta waffles a lot and talks in riddles whenever I do come across his quotes.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don’t watch the pressers and pre/post match interviews either. Watched everything Wenger said, think you’re right, they just don’t bring the juice of the old guy.

Arteta waffles a lot and talks in riddles whenever I do come across his quotes.
I watched the build up to the Leeds game and muted it after 5 mins when Souness kept comparing us to Liverpool.

No characters like Wenger these days, funny guy when you look back.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Arteta likes fighters but dumped Guendouzi for 10M, one of the biggest fighters for the shirt out there. France U21 captain, Marseille Captain, getting picked for France etc. Will back up his team mates, is quality on the ball.

How many Marseille games have you watched this season?

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Made me realise I only watched his first presser, haven’t watched any since. That’s after watching none of Emery’s after I stopped watching his first one due to how awkward it was.

They just don’t bring the juice of the old guy.

Emery seems to have some character though. Just wasn't comfortable in English - and probably didn't help with the whole "good ebening" ridicule.

But when there's water bottles on the table he's alive. Mind, I don't understand a word he's saying. :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arteta likes fighters but dumped Guendouzi for 10M, one of the biggest fighters for the shirt out there. France U21 captain, Marseille Captain, getting picked for France etc. Will back up his team mates, is quality on the ball.
Mavropanos and Guendouzi will be sold for around £70m combined when they next move.

We’ll have sold them both for around £15m.

Everybody on here would love to shag Edu though.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Mavropanos and Guendouzi will be sold for around £70m combined when they next move.

We’ll have sold them both for around £15m.

Everybody on here would love to shag Edu though.
That jaw though...
1640203483095.png

But yeah, it's ridiculous. Both of them have so much promise.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

How did he get away with it. :shivering:

Can’t believe this is real. :lol:

You know what, no matter how well Arteta turns out, this tweet is why nobody can ever dare to say “I told you so”.

Should have been sacked at least once, probably twice, arguably three times. We’ve got here in the end finally putting some good games together but wow it’s been tough.😂

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I still don’t understand why they dumped a 19 year old kid for one bad indiscretion are we a football club or reform school

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should have been sacked at least once, probably twice, arguably three times. We’ve got here in the end finally putting some good games together but wow it’s been tough.😂

If you don't lay a relegation fight foundation...then you can't enjoy the beautiful 30 storey Champions League fight!

You know what, no matter how well Arteta turns out, this tweet is why nobody can ever dare to say “I told you so”.

We are still going to though, innit...

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If you don't lay a relegation fight foundation...then you can't enjoy the beautiful 30 storey Champions League fight!

We are still going to though, innit...
Stop interacting with me!!

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom