• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 48 38.7%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 14 11.3%

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Although his finishing improved, he is still no match for the best wingers in the league. It's unfair, but he scored twice only due to the poor goalkeeper.
He still far from guys like Salah Mane Son Sterling etc.. But he easily can reach this level in 2 years time by that time he'll be only 22-23.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
2 impressive finishes... If he just keeps this up, he'll be the next Salah / robben. He's terrorizing left backs now

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
He still far from guys like Salah Mane Son Sterling etc.. But he easily can reach this level in 2 years time by that time he'll be only 22-23.
Don't get me wrong. I totally agree with you! He has a lot of potential, and I wish that he would improve his finishing every day. Gabi is not a concern because he is a natural striker, but Saka worries me a bit.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Don't get me wrong. I totally agree with you! He has a lot of potential, and I wish that he would improve his finishing every day. Gabi is not a concern because he is a natural striker, but Saka worries me a bit.
If Saka worries you, I'm worried for you.

He has been a staple performer for ages, and is 20 years old.

He is not as good shooter as our other youngsters, but he is not bad.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
The way he glides with the ball at his feet is just special. The space for that second goal was just amazing and came out of nothing, just his beautiful dribbling / ball-carrying technique.

Special footballer. Sancho was the envy for all of us as the London winger we all wanted and we all wished Arsenal had signed (****ing wanted us to sign him not Dortmund), but might Saka actually be better?

(Sancho is brilliant, mind, and is better than Ole has made him look, but Saka's amazing ability to glide and elegance with the ball at his feet might set him a bit apart)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
At his best, he's our best attacking player...so well-rounded as a footballer, Arsène would have absolutely loved him.

drippin

He is Magic. Carrying our attack at such a young age.. we all want him to sign that 6 year deal. 2 years left after this one.

I'm 97% sure he will sign a new one with our trajectory and the fact he has been here since 7 years old.

Imagine bringing your own club back to the top.

drippin

"Saka, who has been at Arsenal since he was a kid, loves the club. He has seen a number of great players wear the famous red and white, including Thierry Henry, but he has named another attacker as his favourite Gunners player.

It’s Alexis Sanchez.

Asked about his favourite Gunner, the youngster said: “Of course, all time, my favourite player is Thierry Henry."

“(But), when I was in the academy and I was more closer, watching games and stuff, I always used to love Alexis Sanchez."

The way he played, I just loved him and I still do. When I was in the academy, I tried to wear the same boots as him and stuff like that. I actually did a lot of stuff that he did.”

"The Chilean, signed by Arsène Wenger in 2014, became an instant hit in North London. He was arguably the best player in the Premier League during his time at Arsenal, scoring 80 goals and providing 45 assists in 166 games."

Henry boi

The way he glides with the ball at his feet is just special. The space for that second goal was just amazing and came out of nothing, just his beautiful dribbling / ball-carrying technique.

Special footballer. Sancho was the envy for all of us as the London winger we all wanted and we all wished Arsenal had signed (****ing wanted us to sign him not Dortmund), but might Saka actually be better?

(Sancho is brilliant, mind, and is better than Ole has made him look, but Saka's amazing ability to glide and elegance with the ball at his feet might set him a bit apart)
A bit like David Silva in this regard

Jakarta

The way he created the space and tucked away his second goal is something we need to see more often.

He's an absolute gem of a player...the ball is always glued to his feet.

Keplaz

Saka makes the game look simple. His dribbling isn't flashy but it's effective. He executes simple moves in a deadly way. The way he moved the ball for the second goal is brilliant. And once he perfects that curled left foot finish he'll be dynamite. Moves like Robben.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Saka makes the game look simple. His dribbling isn't flashy but it's effective. He executes simple moves in a deadly way. The way he moved the ball for the second goal is brilliant. And once he perfects that curled left foot finish he'll be dynamite. Moves like Robben.
Can’t lie lately some of his body feints have sent me into another room as well.

Ciscoo

The best lefties make it look so easy. It’s like they can glide past anyone, anywhere, without flashy skills, just getting their body in between. Saka has it.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why hasn’t he signed a new deal yet? Edu should be working night and day on it.

Just don’t let that Vinai clown get involved.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
What a player we have!! Definitely he is better playing on the rigt wing instead of the left wing... He is still 20 years old and he look like an expericiend player when he tries to dribble each opponent. His future is going to be bright

Latest posts+

Top Bottom