• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Bar from the miss he played another banger. Love the guy and can't believe he plays for us.
I don’t actually think he played a ‘banger’. Decent performance with good running and stuff but even ignoring the miss I think he needs to look for his teammates more at times.

The hunger for goals thing can go two ways and I’m sure he’ll work it out in time.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Strong game, bad miss but after seeing where the referee was i can understand it more. He didn't know who was where and went for power.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What an unbelievable talent this guy is, type that gets you off your seat everytime he has the ball. Absolutely love watching him.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The miss was bad and I hope it eint mess either his mind. Apart from that, he just needs to keep playing as he has been.

Reactions: Kav

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

That touch in minute 10 just before our penalty moment was mad. Controls a long ball from Ramsdale in his stride, with on the left the sideline and on his right a defender.

Mad talent this guy

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
His dribbling is seriously underrated. He’s not really skillful but his close control is mad. The ball never leaves his toe.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Poor miss but his performance level is so high. He’s a more athletic version of Alexis and that’s the highest compliment I can give him.

Alexis was a freak. I don't think Martinelli is more athletic. Martinelli looks faster, top speed is insane. Alexis was even more agile, had the same type of stamina and motor, was def stronger with better balance, both good in the air for their size.

Uncle Good-Advice

What I find difficult to understand is when some people say that they accept that young players tend to learn through their mistakes to improve themselves yet when those mistakes actually happen there's a whole lot of criticism around. In my opinion it's mostly unfair. Yes, he should have scored, it was a shocking miss even despite referee's interference and we would have drawn at least. But he most probably will come through this and next time, in more important season, he will bury much more difficult chances.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm seeing as expected alot of Arsenal fans focusing too much on that open goal mise but keep forgetting the overall performance against champions of England and against best RB in league this season he was joy to watch just sometimes it happen the luck not in his side he had 4 good chances one saved by Ederson tow were nearly worldie goals and the other bad miss he had very eventful game.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I like him but I don't think he should be playing every game, need to learn composure that will come with time but right now he's too rash.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I like him but I don't think he should be playing every game, need to learn composure that will come with time but right now he's too rash.
Yeah I’ve always thought that, part of what makes him so good though, that intensity.

ESR is waiting for the slightest drop in form anyway so I’m not too worried.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom