• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Eriktile Dysfunction

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Get Ole back
UEFA Conference it is.

Honestly we deserve nothing more than that.
Gave it our best but wasn't to be.

We did well to keep it to just the one goal to be honest. We're in over our head trying to compete in this league against teams who play actual football.
Pathetic. Players devoid of all confidence, heads down all over the pitch. We dont deserve top 4. The rot is very very deep.
We are not good at this game called association football.
Got what we deserved. Scoreline flatters us. Jones our best player.
Honestly I’m getting LvG vibes. Shocking performance

Phil fecking Jones MOTM
Can't make one correct decision or final pass. Stand like statues. Pathetic and dislikeable bunch of players - failed to perform for every manager we have had

the players do not deserve any salary for this month!
I'm so sick of these players. It's rare for one of our players to come off the pitch without at least one true WTF moment these days, so it's absolutely no surprise we're in the position we're in. Abysmal.

Jones was really our best performer today.
I fecking hate this team
We've become a punching bag for all and sundry. Cumbersome, predictable, lazy and defeated.

Anyone not won at OT for half a century? Come on down, we'll give you a win.

We are an old, slow and defeated giant. A decaying dynasty on the cusp of bankruptcy. A name, a brand, just anything but a football club.
Our midfield is a genuine embarassment
Downed tools already?
Pathetic, utterly pathetic. Outplayed, outclassed, dominated and bullied at home by Wolves. Ole was never the main problem. This goes much deeper. Players just don't give a damn. Disgraceful.
Same Crap, different year.

The club itself is poisoned. The removal of certain individuals won't fix it. I actually have no idea how we get ourselves out of this.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They'll probably get Ten Hag this summer and really start their rebuild.

They should still finish in the European spots (5/6th), so that their rebuild can struggle along.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
RedCafe on Sancho:
Dortmund have fleeced us
He's not totally ****, but we got absolutely robbed paying such sum of money for him. People actually wanted us to even pay 120m for him, crazy, 90m feels like a robbery by BVB already.

Hope we never, ever buy any other player from this awful team again.
What are supposed to be his strengths? He cannot pass, cannot dribble past anyone to save his life, cannot keep the ball. Lingard would be much more useful than him in this team. He is still young but feck me he has been complete ****e so far, surely contender for worst transfer in the PL history.
73m and can't make a basic pass.
He's not quite at Pogba and Maguire level yet but the way he's going it won't be long.
I don't wanna see us buy a player from the Bundesliga for the foreseeable future. You can keep your Haaland's and Bellingham's who are playing against Championship teams half the time. They'll just turn out to be **** like Sancho, Werner, Havertz at £100m a pop.
Such a below average player.
God he looks completely average
He is pure **** so far.
During the world cup we were all surprised he wasn’t a starter ahead of Saka. It’s pretty obvious he is an underwhelming player. No Urgency or belief to his game. He is non threatening which is a concern for how much we bought him.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The oldest strike partnership in the EPL (Ronaldo and Cavani)
Combined age of 70 years.
Fecking hell :lol:
The even have a thread for it on Redcafe

Looks good on paper. In reality it's exactly what you expect of a 70 year old partnership.
How does it look good on paper? I mean, defenders feel comfortable facing strikers who can't beat them. And we have two of those up front.
Surely these sort of players who were once brilliant but are now in the twilight of their careers should be used as impact players, brilliant to have around the squad. For them both to start two games in four days is laughable.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

RedCafe on Sancho:
I don't wanna see us buy a player from the Bundesliga for the foreseeable future. You can keep your Haaland's and Bellingham's who are playing against Championship teams half the time. They'll just turn out to be **** like Sancho, Werner, Havertz at £100m a pop.
Honestly, BL signings hasn't turned out good at all. We should stay well clear.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The way he's used Greenwood is mindboggling. This guy isn't a wide playmaker he's a forward, he's basically a striker. With proper coaching this guy becomes a demon up top, Ralf is destroying him.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom