• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Cedric Soares (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Why did they agree to give him 75k per week though? He was not in the age bracket that you could sell at a later stage.

I didn’t see any upside in giving him such a long contract.

Lastly he wasn’t better than Bellerin so he shouldn’t be commanding first team wages.
He was on half of that at Southampton where he was a backup. But all you have to look is who his agent was and how close he is to Edu. Willian, Mari and Cedric was all taking care CNN if a mates players

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Yes Yes Yes GIF

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Talking of Atlético... Would you take João Felix as CF here in the similar role Laca is doing? Rumors say he isn't happy at all with Cholo and Atlético.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Surely not? This is too much excitement for one day. I'm a sploosh risk atm.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
No disrespect to him but getting his wages off the books is as good as most transfers. I felt sure we'd be stuck with him till 2024.

Give them their due they seem to be moving these bad bits of business on reasonably quickly. Pablo Mari next please. The squad is beginning to look in incredible shape, very important that we don't repeat these types of mistakes ever again.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Players go, but the memoires of Vinai over-celebrating his debut goal...will last forever!

#SayonaraSoares

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
He's a good team man as far as I have seen, especially bonding with the youngsters well. I understand the depth issues.. But this is a great (and probably only) chance to sell him and make some money... We got him for free :lol: but need to get a rb though. I'm not convinced with chambers as replacement. Ideally we sell both.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I deserve this tbf
I rather Atletico. Imagine if Newcastle bought him, we all would be devastated with you.

So.. do they think Cedric is as good as Trippier, or are they planning to downgrade?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I rather Atletico. Imagine if Newcastle bought him, we all would be devastated with you.

So.. do they think Cedric is as good as Trippier, or are they planning to downgrade?

It’s clearly a gigantic downgrade that Kia probably has some string pulling with.

Trippier has been our most consistent performer since he signed. Looking forward to seeing Cedric up against Sancho or Greenwood. Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom