• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Pogba at 500k would be an all-time awful decision. Guy is hurt for a quarter of the games, and only deigns to show up in ~10% of the games he does play in.

I’ve said it before, but unfortunately for for the United fans on here (+ Mr. Wantaway himself), Pogba already plays for the only team (bar maybe Newcastle) stupid enough to give him anywhere close to the deal he wants. You think Madrid would offer him 300?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Angry Cristiano Ronaldo GIF by DAZN

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ronaldo can call him "Ralf Saggy-****" every train in training, and still start every weekend.

No way will Ragnick ever drop Ronaldo, he will never had a big enough aura to do that...none of the players probably even knew who he was when he was announced as manager, guarantee they had to look him up on the internet.

The though of him dropping Ronaldo, ffs :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I'd trust Poch with a rebuild job, which seems to be the medicine for this version of Utd.

To salvage this current squad and to maximise players like McFred and Ronaldo, Man U missed a massive trick letting Conte go Sp**s.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Poch overachieve with Sp**s with little spending of course got lucky with incredible Kane raise but can't take away credit from him. at Utd is different challenge because the expectations is so high and anything less than a trophy is not acceptable. if Ralf will name the next manager so i don't think Poch will be considered.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom