• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Same old Xhaka. I said it to myself hundreds times that I am fed up with this idiot. When would he learn? When would we learn not to rely him?

amigo

Haven't seen what he did yet but now it's happened too many times for us to keep using him. We can't be playing key matches with ten men every 12 games or so. He needs to be sold or relegated to the subs bench for the rest of his Arsenal career. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Despite the few good qualities he has we can't carry a player who makes too many mistakes and gets no leeway for error from the refs, we are just handicapping ourselves by playing him.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I had 50 euros on him getting sent off lmao.

So it was 6/4 on Xhaka starting this game, and then 9/2 on him getting a red.

Tidy change

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
When talking projected red cards for Xhaka (I’ll call it xRC), the data is telling me he’s on 8 red cards per season form.

2 so far, should be 3 from Leeds. And has missed a big chunk of the season too. You take a deserved 4 for the first half of the season, and double that.

Amazing xRC of 8.0, unrivalled GOAT

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He should've let him through, maybe Ramsdale intercepts. But he acted stupid with that challenge and when you're Xhaka you're never getting away with it.

DavidHillier

Back to A-M 😞
Anyone hear Jamie Carragher at half time? Encouraging Ramsdale to run out into no man's land while the ball was in the air so Xhaka wouldn't have to deal with Jota.

What planet is that daft Scouser on?

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Reminder: That midget midfielder Torreira wasn't good enough but this guy was.

Not saying he was the solution, but how Xhaka has stayed so long here is a mystery. He has 5 good games that fan will **** over and then he will make you lose one game for sure.

sdotzdot

Established Member
This bellend letting us down as usual.

He has his moments of quality and has had some very good games for us, but as soon as we really need him, he ****s it up.

No Partey for a month, Lokonga looking nervous and needs some leadership, hard run of game (including an away North London derby) where we will need you and he does that, 20 minutes into a game at Anfield...have some awareness for once you gimp...early in a 2 legged tie, just let the Liverpool player shoot, Ramsdale might save it.

****ed his teammates and the club over once again.
Is it surprising he ends up getting himself sent off everytime we’re in a difficult spell and need him? Na, he’s fragile mentally and taps out like a coward. Then walks around with the hard man mentality :lol:

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I want to be charitable, so I won't say it without stats, but can anyone check how many big games he's directly responsible for...

1) Getting sent off
2) Giving away a pen
3) Making a huge error

Willing to bet it's >50%

blaze_of_glory

Let the team down again, and might be the worst one he's done. What do we do though? Get someone in on loan and just play them the rest of the way?

I think as long as Xhaka is here he will keep playing. But we need to move on so badly at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom