• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sambi Lokonga: Sam Be the Man in Midfield?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Thought he defended very well tonight and that's a part of his game I've not been convinced by yet. Made a crucial interception to one of the Liverpool crosses late on.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Thought he defended very well tonight and that's a part of his game I've not been convinced by yet. Made a crucial interception to one of the Liverpool crosses late on.
Are you deliberately trying to trigger me? He didn't do anything, all game. Just jogged back and forth and passed on responsibility. I was watching him closely after Forrest, he was hiding all game, again.

CountChocula

Are you deliberately trying to trigger me? He didn't do anything, all game. Just jogged back and forth and passed on responsibility. I was watching him closely after Forrest, he was hiding all game, again.
There were definitely some plays where Partey would make the tackle to win the ball back in the midfield, but this guy isn't the same type of player. He doesn't seem to gamble and therefore doesn't dominate midfield the same way Partey does.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
There were definitely some plays where Partey would make the tackle to win the ball back in the midfield, but this guy isn't the same type of player. He doesn't seem to gamble and therefore doesn't dominate midfield the same way Partey does.
What does he do? He literally jogs back and forth. Doesn't track runners, his head is never on a swivel, he doesn't get on the ball, he does nothing. I understand he's still young, but he's clearly not ready.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Soon as the disruptive force of Xhaka wasn't on the pitch to make him nervous, lad was battling away...proud of him tonight, dug in for the team!

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Warm Up Running GIF by IRONMAN Oceania

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Trigger you, what you on about? Tad obsessive to be getting triggered over someone who's barely played for us lad.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Starts slow, needs to start being more proactive, think he might be a bit nervous. Considering how badly it went against Liverpool for him last time its not too bad of a performance.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Very poor again tonight.

Xhaka, Partey, Lokonga and Elneny.....christ our cm options are dreadful!

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I am an expert. I can tell you when a player is it, and Lokonga isn't. He's been ok in home games, away from home, he hides.

I'll bow down to your superior knowledge then. Does that mean I have to keep looking out for every mistake he makes now as well? That sounds a tad boring to me.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I'll bow down to your superior knowledge then. Does that mean I have to keep looking out for every mistake he makes now as well? That sounds a tad boring to me.
Its not about him making mistakes, i expect that, he's young, its about him doing nothing. Watch him closely in the next game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He having bit off form period he didn't play since November so I'm not surprised still he'll be required even more now against Sp**s really messy situation for him but hope he performs

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mikel is such massive lair. Wtf Lokonga doing all his career then? Playing gk?

Top Bottom