• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

vadivelu-comedy.gif
Don't ever, ever write that **** again! You know what Xhaka is! You don't wear that tag for nothing.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He should 100% be out of the club in the summer. Enough is enough. When he's good he's no better than half the CM in the PL. When he's bad he's shocking shocking costs us points left right and centre.

He's an experienced player and even still with that big ball in the air hadn't the common sense to think ok composure. He lacks the intelligence to be an effective footballer for us.

Time to sign someone tonight to replace him from within the league or who knows the league well and has played before.

Partey isn't reliable, nor Sambi. Elneny is a bench warmer. We've all seen united and their problems with CM. Our CM is not much better.

Get Wjinaldum now on loan and assess the situation in the summer.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He should 100% be out of the club in the summer. Enough is enough. When he's good he's no better than half the CM in the PL. When he's bad he's shocking shocking costs us points left right and centre.

He's an experienced player and even still with that big ball in the air hadn't the common sense to think ok composure. He lacks the intelligence to be an effective footballer for us.

Time to sign someone tonight to replace him from within the league or who knows the league well and has played before.

Partey isn't reliable, nor Sambi. Elneny is a bench warmer. We've all seen united and their problems with CM. Our CM is not much better.

Get Wjinaldum now on loan and assess the situation in the summer.
This is why I don’t see us in the top 4. Partey is injury prone and xhaka is ill disciplined. We are well short in midfield and it shows what a fraud the manager is when xhaka can get away with anything while his fans praise him for not taking sh1t from players

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This is why I don’t see us in the top 4. Partey is injury prone and xhaka is ill disciplined. We are well short in midfield and it shows what a fraud the manager is when xhaka can get away with anything while his fans praise him for not taking sh1t from players
We need someone experienced in the league to hit the ground running. If we could somehow get Wjinaldum for 6 months it would be amazing. Knows the league, still enough in the tank and clearly isn't happy being a bench warmer.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We need someone experienced in the league to hit the ground running. If we could somehow get Wjinaldum for 6 months it would be amazing. Knows the league, still enough in the tank and clearly isn't happy being a bench warmer.
He will be a bench warmer. Partey is our best midfielder and Arteta would never drop xhaka

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We supported xhaka long enough but we can't take anymore the BS he doing sometimes specially in big games the city and today game he cost us mikel need to move on next summer. Understand he key player to his system but we aren't going forward with Xhaka doing dumb stuff every 5 games

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

I hope you lot understand that his “mistakes” are 100% calculated. It’s selfish and cowardly behaviour. But some of you won’t say sh£t cos he’s done it for so long you accept it. Do you know how sad that is? That’s like taking back your wife who constantly sleeps with your brother. When are you gonna grow a backbone? I can’t type up the word I want to use to describe such behaviour, but at this point some of you are willing participants.

He knows what’s he doing. You would think that Partey and Elneny in Afcon he would show some common sense but noooooo. This is Xhaka we are talking about. This man’s stupidity has been indulged for far too long. You literally have kids going from sixth form to PhD students and he’s still f8cking up.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Not defending him but did you see the quickness in which Michael Oliver got his card out? Xhaka is definitely a marked man.
The quickness is because it's the easiest red you can give, lunging in, getting none of the ball when you're the last man. There was nothing for Oliver to think about. It's a deserved red for anyone. If he is a marked man, by the way it's because he does stupid sh*t like this all the time. Why would any referee give a player this reckless and stupid the benefit of the doubt?

sdotzdot

Established Member
Imagine trying to get that ball in the air with your foot up, studs up when you know the other player is going to head it.

Imagine doing that and not thinking you’d get carded? Then imagine that for someone with Xhakas “experience” that we apparently so desperately need. Then imagine that you decide to do that as the last man/defender? 15 mins into the game?

Absolute fraud. Coward. He does this on purpose whether it’s conscious or sub conscious.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Against the top sides, he continually costs us - every second game. Red against City and Pool this season plus the penalty against City. Believe he is a highly competitive player who is always up for a fight, but this combined with his lack of pace and lack of football intelligence results in events that tend to cost us games.

I don't know how you can continue to play a player who individually changes big matches so frequently even if you can see the positive aspects to his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom