• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arthur Melo

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

its-not-real-dwayne-johnson.gif

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I don't care about this thing enough to argue about it. We can't know, but we know what Arteta has done, and said about his methods.

It is also likely they have learned from the Guendouzi incident.

Auba's corpse is not even cold :lol: , it's a stark contrast in situations and it's clear it has *very little* to do with AMN's GF. Arteta's own words prove that.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Auba's corpse is not even cold :lol: , it's a stark contrast in situations and it's clear it has *very little* to do with AMN's GF. Arteta's own words prove that.
With Auba it's impossible to hide it. With AMN it is not.

I can't think of a good reason otherwise to drop him totally after the MotM, but you're free to explain it in any way you like. It's weird, and total speculation.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's not a reach. We know Arteta doesn't play players who are not okay to be humble, and complain about lack of gametime.

He wants players to be ready when the opportunity comes, and not cause any kind of problems in the meantime.

Dude, literally no professional player is happy not playing, tf? That's got nothing to do with lack of humility, that's just wanting a fair crack of the whip. He's 24, an England international and left out of mutliple match day squads despite being denied a move he wanted in the summer.

As far as I'm aware there's no evidence of him being a disruptive influence in the squad despite all this.

Arteta specifically said in his presser that Ainsley was upfront with him and had a conversation with him about it in person to let him know how he felt. There's no drama there.

I seriously doubt Arteta pays attention to what an instagram model has to say about it on social media.

El Duderino

With Auba it's impossible to hide it. With AMN it is not.

I can't think of a good reason otherwise to drop him totally after the MotM, but you're free to explain it in any way you like.

I'm not the one arguing that a player was dropped because something his girlfriend did a good while after he had that performance, you are. He featured and trained with the team after she did so, unlike when AMN asked to move in the summer, where he didn't even train with the team.

I just gave you quotes from the manager himself proving what has happened, but you're more than free to believe in whatever you like!

drippin

I'm not the one arguing that a player was dropped because something his girlfriend did a good while after he had that performance, you are. He featured and trained with the team after she did so, unlike when AMN asked to move in the summer, where he didn't even train with the team.

I just gave you quotes from the manager himself proving what has happened, but you're more than free to believe in whatever you like!
I'm not arguing that this is the sole reason. I said "pretty sure it didn't help" as an additional point. Not sure why you guys make such a big deal out of it.

Like I said, I don't care much about this. There are some reasons for him being dropped after the MotM performance, and my guess are some problems behind the scenes, meaning Arteta's methods and expectations for squad players.

My guess is as good as anyone's guess. It's really weird, so what is your guess?

El Duderino

I'm not arguing that this is the sole reason. I said "it didn't surely help" as an additional point. Not sure why you guys make such a big deal out of it.

Like I said, I don't care much about this. There are some reasons for him being dropped after the MotM performance, and my guess are some problems behind the scenes.

My guess is as good as anyone's guess. It's really weird, so what is your guess?

Simple, Mikel just doesn't rate him much, at least in midfield or as a "pure" rb. It happens a lot in football.

drippin

Simple, Mikel just doesn't rate him much, at least in midfield or as a "pure" rb. It happens a lot in football.
Thanks, I think that's another reason. Finally the out-of-proportion argument can be stopped.

drippin

I mean, your guess contradicts everything the manager has said and done, but glad we can agree to disagree! ☺️
I would not entertain the idea otherwise than what I know about Arteta's methods, and that I would personally play AMN every time (especially after the MotM, until he makes bad mistake etc.) over Elneny, especially as Elneny's contract ends in the summer. (I have always criticized AMN for his lack of focus in midfield role, so there's that too.)

Top Bottom