• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Yeah come now, where the fax or you in your Gunnerblog bag? You turned into one of them "From what I understand" & "My sources tell me" mandem @American_Gooner
He's had Covid what, 3 times now? And had to isolate for the full duration each time.
Your first post wasn’t a guess though, it was posted as fact.
Yeah because it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Fleck wasnt vaccinated. And the most famous case lately (Eriksen) had nothing to do with the vaccines either. Doesnt really matter since Auba probably doesnt have heart problems after all.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

@drippin there is NO source.
I can't believe we are on the same page. Is this the end of the world?

Anyway, I hope people keep an open mind, because these heart and blood related issues can be due to covid or vaccines.

It's ridiculous to demand healthy young enough athletes to get an experimental jab, when they have so little risk of bad disease and the jab doesn't help with spreading it.

I'm happy if Xhaka & Auba and others are wise enough not to take it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
All this just because we asked you for a source?

Stop spreading fake news bro.
Unless players admit it themselves, that information is never made public. But it's not hard to figure out if you have a bit of sense, so I understand why you're struggling right now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Unless players admit it themselves, that information is never made public. But it's not hard to figure out if you have a bit of sense, so I understand why you're struggling right now.
Going by your first post it was made public to you it seems.

Let’s not fight, you have no source, we move on.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@American_Gooner makes a good point tbf. We’d never find out the true story unless there’s a leak or something. That information would never be made public, we’d only find out from Auba himself. Same with why he was stripped off the captaincy.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah it was all gonna be bullshit. 3 players from the same team? Odds are lower that happens than @Trilly not crushing on a new signing with a Louis V. tongue piercing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom