• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Wtf is this media outrage... Where were they hiding when every other club except city have done the same
Exactly we did sky a favour by playing the 1st game of the season with a covid & injury hit squad.
Just checked the lillyshites forum they are calling us cheats for trying to get it called off.
Fkin hypocrites they missed games & even wangled a 2 or 3 week break so new manager conte could work with the squad.
Cnuts basically through the conference league as well so they had a better chance to try for top 4!!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Even the way we ask for postponement is meek, while Tottenham smell blood and putting pressure on the league using the media. We are just too polite as club.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Exactly we did sky a favour by playing the 1st game of the season with a covid & injury hit squad.
Just checked the lillyshites forum they are calling us cheats for trying to get it called off.
Fkin hypocrites they missed games & even wangled a 2 or 3 week break so new manager conte could work with the squad.
Cnuts basically through the conference league as well so they had a better chance to try for top 4!!
We had 17 senior players available for Brentford to be fair.

Vanfrothan

Lasagna-gate was perfect, looking back.

That gimp Sheringham missing a pen on purpose, and they still couldn't do it...Yossi, Yossi!

Thierry doing this at fulltime v Wigan...

thierry-henry-arsenal-v-wigan-070506_wj0i76wpjl3s1wapire7bc7ao.jpg

...brilliant day, superb farewell to Highbury.

Honestly, imagine choosing/being forced to follow Sp**s...Arsenal is right there man, how could you not pick them :lol:

Good times!

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
We had 17 senior players available for Brentford to be fair.
Yeah im not saying it should have been called off. However look at the bench against Liverpool all pretty much kids & we have suffered more injuries in the game & now you run the risk of even more putting out the 10 that finish v Sp**s 3 days later.
Where is the consistency. Was their a report on all the players Sp**s had missing earlier in the season?
it looked kinda iffy & convenient to me.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Yeah im not saying it should have been called off. However look at the bench against Liverpool all pretty much kids & we have suffered more injuries in the game & now you run the risk of even more putting out the 10 that finish v Sp**s 3 days later.
Where is the consistency. Was their a report on all the players Sp**s had missing earlier in the season?
Who gives a **** what Sp**s and their **** fans think? **** the gimps! How about the lot pick up a trophy once in a while before they raise their little voices?

Xorspy

Nottingham forest Vs Arsenal would have been the perfect game to try out Ben White as DM along with Sambi, with Gabriel and Holding at Central defense. If the game went well, then bring in Patino later on, not start 2 inexperienced players in the heart of midfield, which lost us the game. It was a great opportunity missed by Arteta who is not smart enough to sense the opportunity. Ben White could have covered for Partey, and Xhaka's stupidity. He must now be used for the NLD and the second leg against Liverpool.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Even the way we ask for postponement is meek, while Tottenham smell blood and putting pressure on the league using the media. We are just too polite as club.

We dont really have a case. Im certain that we can field the required number of players in accordance with the PL rules but the way we have put ourselves in this situation force the club to basically cheat. The current situation is our own fault in the end. Thats why i find this pathetic.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Has anyone in this thread said that our league game against Leeds should be replayed? They only had 9 senior outfield players and a bunch of virgins on the bench.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We dont really have a case. Im certain that we can field the required number of players in accordance with the PL rules but the way we have put ourselves in this situation force the club to basically cheat. The current situation is our own fault in the end. Thats why i find this pathetic.
The rules are clear, you need 13 senior outfield players. We have 12 if saka is fit. Reserves don’t count. Unless you played in the pl you don’t count as first teaser. You don’t think Everton or Burnley have u23 players they could field?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The rules are clear, you need 13 senior outfield players. We have 12 if saka is fit. Reserves don’t count. Unless you played in the pl you don’t count as first teaser. You don’t think Everton or Burnley have u23 players they could field?

No but at least 3 of the U23 players are "appropriately experienced Under-21 players" (Dinzeyi, Möller and Patino). So if Saka is unfit we will have 13 players (im not sure if Dinzeyi is available). The outfield players doesnt necessary have to be senior. But this situation hasnt been created by Covid but rather by the club itself and my opinion is that that should have consequences.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I'm worried the loans, and particularly the Xhaka red, will be used against us by the PL. Thats been the media rhetoric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom