• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Where is the fvcking decision? Some people may need to know it before they travel to London ffs.

Shyne

The hypocrisy in this thread is absolutely unbelievable. Less than two weeks ago so many of the posters that want tomorrow's game to be postponed were so outraged at Liverpool. And this was before we heard news about the false positives. There were talk on here about Liverpool not being transparent (as it wasn't entirely clearly how many covid cases they had), hinting that the real reason is because of AFCON etc etc. I said on here at the time that too many fans were just moaning when in reality they wanted to play a weakened Liverpool team as it improves their chances of beating them and that if the shoe was on the other foot their view would change. Now low and behold we have a similar situation as two weeks ago where as things stand we have only been made aware off of one covid case in Ødegaard (no other names have been mentioned) and the same fans want the game postponed. At least be consistent. And please don't tell me that Arsenal's situation is entirely different to Liverpool as it isn't. Both clubs have had covid issues and a lot of injuries and are using this to postpone games.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The hypocrisy in this thread is absolutely unbelievable. Less than two weeks ago so many of the posters that want tomorrow's game to be postponed were so outraged at Liverpool. And this was before we heard news about the false positives. There were talk on here about Liverpool not being transparent (as it wasn't entirely clearly how many covid cases they had), hinting that the real reason is because of AFCON etc etc. I said on here at the time that too many fans were just moaning when in reality they wanted to play a weakened Liverpool team as it improves their chances of beating them and that if the shoe was on the other foot their view would change. Now low and behold we have a similar situation as two weeks ago where as things stand we have only been made aware off of one covid case in Ødegaard (no other names have been mentioned) and the same fans want the game postponed. At least be consistent. And please don't tell me that Arsenal's situation is entirely different to Liverpool as it isn't. Both clubs have had covid issues and a lot of injuries and are using this to postpone games.
After we got fkcd, of course I want Arsenal to use the same rule to benefit us. Nothing wrong with this. Give Kloppo his own medicine.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I hope the FA deny our request and ALL clubs are now told to play kids if they have to.

We loaned out AMN this early in the window, we loaned out Balogun etc.

Unless there is a massive COVID outbreak, you have to play, you can’t use AFCON and injuries as an excuse. We knew AFCON was happening and didn’t prepare for it in the summer.

I hope the FA tell us to **** off.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I hope the FA deny our request and ALL clubs are now told to play kids if they have to.

Unless there is a massive COVID outbreak, you have to play, you can’t use AFCON and injuries as an excuse. We knew AFCON was happening and didn’t prepare for it in the summer.

I disagree.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Why would the FA tell us to fvck off?

drippin

Roma had bad injury crisis and would have got someone else, and AMN would have lost his opportunity for game time.

Sometimes you just have to loan/sell when the opportunity is there, the other club might want the player fast or they look elsewhere.

This is absolutely no reason to blame Arsenal.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why would the FA tell us to fvck off?
You have to request a postponement from the Premier League, an entirely separate entity from the FA, so I wouldn't blame them for telling the club to **** off when they have no power over whether this game goes ahead.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You have to request a postponement from the Premier League, an entirely separate entity from the FA, so I wouldn't blame them for telling the club to **** off when they have no power over whether this game goes ahead.
You know what I mean. I told you to move and you’re still being very weird.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Roma had bad injury crisis and would have got someone else, and AMN would have lost his opportunity for game time.

Sometimes you just have to loan/sell when the opportunity is there, the other club might want the player fast or they look elsewhere.

This is absolutely no reason to blame Arsenal.
What happens at Roma is not our concern, you just keep AMN to protect yourself, that’s the most important thing. It’s not like we sold him or loaned him with a sell on clause. We should’ve kept him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This applies to every team unless they can prove a big COVID outbreak. Like this you can fraud the system as all players are always carrying a knock and you can just exaggerate it when it suits you.

drippin

What happens at Roma is not our concern, you just keep AMN to protect yourself, that’s the most important thing. It’s not like we sold him or loaned him with a sell on clause. We should’ve kept him.
Imagine the crying on AM if we kept AMN again.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Imagine the crying on AM if we kept AMN again.
Nobody would’ve cried because he would’ve played against Liverpool, Sp**s and other games potentially. At CM or Rb, Arteta has picked him over Cedric at Rb.

There are only 4/5 months of the season left, we could’ve just kept hold of him now and sold him in the summer.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is not about Arsenal, this is about clubs taking advantage of the system. No other league in Europe is doing this.

drippin

Nobody would’ve cried because he would’ve played against Liverpool, Sp**s and other games potentially. At CM or Rb, Arteta has picked him over Cedric at Rb.

There are only 4/5 months of the season left, we could’ve just kept hold of him now and sold him in the summer.
His value would dip a lot more if he didn't play much, and has 1 year left in contract in the summer. The crying would have been unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom