• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakarta

Dance Party Dancing GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s fans want to play us because they know we missing so many players already so thier chances of winning is high . So it's obvious they crying same with the media who most of them are utd and Sp**s and some bitter Liverpool fans.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hope we go on to win the rearranged fixture as it'd be pretty embarrassing if we're almost back to full strength and drop points after all this

Keplaz

So happy to hear this. It's our first time as well so people need to stop crying. Especially Sp**s who have no right to complain. I can only imagine if Raul was still here would still be on 16 games played.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So, it’ll probably be tonight? Isn’t that a bit last minute?

I’m back and glowing but unfortunately I tested positive for COVID 😞 well, at least I can get through all of those tv shows I didn’t have time for.
Where did you go?

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I think there is a dislike of arsenal but in addition we are sort of the next big club off the rank after Liverpool have cheated the rules. It became crystal clear after them the rules are being exploited. Strange thing is there is little media backlash against the cheating though- cowards.
Furthermore some of our absences involve a red card and loans - easy for the media to jump on that (not sure other clubs have had that dimension to it)
Its because it was not a SUPER SUNDAY Prem league match with a massive Worldwide audience that there was no media backlash.
Also Liverpool are media darlings.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s complaining after they had a 3 weeks winter break 🤣
Amazing isn't? They also let Rennes travel to London and then get thier game called off. They angry because they were going to play against Arsenal who without alot of players not because it's postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom