• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
The way it's worded and general tone of the letter, makes it sounds like Sp**s are pissed to be sending supplies to those foodbanks :lol:
86-B2-D490-12-AC-474-F-8-E53-269-E27709-B24.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yeah but the personal issues are abuse on women and children, personally wouldn't comment on it saying it's 'below the belt' makes it look like you're defending him.

I'm just giving you advice.
The Collymore thing is 25 years old also. I just think there is no need bringing such stuff up in a football conversation.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The Collymore thing is 25 years old also. I just think there is no need bringing such stuff up in a football conversation.

You'd be in huge trouble if you made it at Villa with your past.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
On the other hand I’ve “bumped into” Jamie O’Hara in his Billericay days and he was not such a great guy.

“I met a person once and they were nice to me so they can’t have done something bad” is truly the most smooth brain thinking imaginable.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Spuds’ statement was embarrassing. They’re honestly such a teenie tiny club. The way they conduct themselves is so ****ing childish.

Also Jamie O’hara is one of the most irrelevant wankers in football. **** him and anything he has to say. Woman beating, child assaulting, “reality” TV scumbag who Gen Z have only heard of because of a Headie One lyric.

sdotzdot

Established Member
We’re abusing the broken system implemented by the premier league, for the first time this season, when a collective of other teams have already done so.

The hate should be directed at the PL, and if people are as angry about the situation now, then I’d like them to explain why they’ve decided now is the time to pipe up (spoiler: they won’t be able to answer)

So whilst the conversation is legitimate, the timing for the media having a collective outcry is not a coincidence, bias against Arsenal strong as ever I see.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I clearly never mate. Everybody knows what he did and it was horrible and inexcusable.

Weird stuff from you.

Weird stuff from you to sound like you were defending them. Have a curry like I’m doing and have a nice Saturday night.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We’re abusing the broken system implemented by the premier league, for the first time this season, when a collective of other teams have already done so.

The hate should be directed at the PL, and if people are as angry about the situation now, then I’d like them to explain why they’ve decided now is the time to pipe up (spoiler: they won’t be able to answer)

So whilst the conversation is legitimate, the timing for the media having a collective outcry is not a coincidence, bias against Arsenal strong as ever I see.

We’ve got a second case though so it could be the start of an outbreak.

Better we postponed now than tomorrow no?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope we be ruthless and sign Vlahovic go to thier ground put few past them so they cry more. They deserve it with amount of tears they shed today embarrassing club desperately want to play us when we can't field 11 squad players.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I hope we be ruthless and sign Vlahovic go to thier ground put few past them so they cry more. They deserve it with amount of tears they shed today embarrassing club desperately want to play us when we can't field 11 squad players.

What will you say if Son decides the game? Seems like we are signing jack sh1t as of now anyway.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Wasn't really bothered whether the match went ahead or was postponed tbh. We've played well recently and would have gone in with the momentum versus Sp**s who have struggled.

Yea, we are currently miles short in midfield, but they're without Son who's been their difference maker. Don't think they would have troubled us much without him.

It's water under the bridge now. We better take advantage of the postponement and bring in some quality reinforcements to really press on when we end up playing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom