• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

sdotzdot

Established Member
Height discrimination? This is one of the dumbest things ever. Bald discrimination next i guess so Pep doesnt get a depression.
Why is it dumb? Height is something that cannot be altered and it causes a lot of anxiety and lack of self confidence for many people, mostly males. Just because you think it’s silly doesn’t mean it does not causes a lot of other people grief.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Earlier game ref Oliver was totally in favour of United. Now Matic didn't get a red, the elbow to Buendia was at least second foul after the yellow.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Why is it dumb? Height is something that cannot be altered and it causes a lot of anxiety and lack of self confidence for many people, mostly males. Just because you think it’s silly doesn’t mean it does not causes a lot of other people grief.

People should stop being so ****ing sensitive, especially adults. Who gives a **** about what a intoxicated football fan screams during a game filled with strong feelings and adrenaline?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think today they press better but as we said before they can't do it 90 minutes and they don't have players capable. So I'm not surprised by the big drop off after 60 minutes

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
finished club. absolutely finished
Is Ole still our manager?
No Ronaldo, no Rashford, no Maguire, same old ****e.

Even Ole has gone. What’s the next excuse?

De Gea bailed us out again.
Good result, hopefully give us a chance for a top half finish .
Feck this club
This club is in the mud. New manager who is clueless about the premier league. He talks about philosophy but hasn't got a clue. Any one can see our midfield is probably the worst in the league. Cheers Ralf for ruining people's weekend's.
On Ragnick
But he sounds so smart in press conferences
He can feck off, unacceptable reactions to how the game is going at this level. What was the point on sacking Ole when you're this incompetent.
He's pure ****, so was Ole and so was the one before him. The players are ****, manager is ****e and the staffs and owners are ****.
He's a terrible manager but I think most people knew that. Could be a fine teacher, though.
He’s fecking **** isn’t he? Talks very well but it doesn’t translate to performances on the pitch
I know our players don't get any love in here but we are leading 2 - 0 Villa are running through our midfield and this guy just watched it unfold. He is inept. That's why we got him from Russia.
On Sancho
Sancho will never match James record of goals and assists for United. He is that bad.
So far he's looking like the worst signing we've managed for a while, which considering his competition is particularly damning.
He looks like a 14 year old out there. Possibly the most lightweight player I've ever seen play for us. Dan James was weak as piss but he at least had pace to burn and was aggressive, Sancho is as physically imposing as a ply of wet tissue.

The coaching staff need to put him on an intense programme over the next couple of years or he'll be a guaranteed flop.
The fourth horseman of Ole's apocalypse after AWB, Maguire and VdB.

£250m spunked on four atrocious signings.

Last edited:

drippin

How the hell did they think anything will change, when the whole bunch of coaches stayed the same? :lol:

De Gea has been phenomenal again this season, and a big part of why they are 7th.

drippin

Goldbridge actually thinks the most important thing with a win today would have been that Maguire, Rashford and McTominay wouldn't have had automatic pass to starting eleven anymore. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Goldbridge actually thinks the most important thing with a win today would have been that Maguire, Rashford and McTominay wouldn't have had automatic pass to starting eleven anymore. :lol:

McTominay and Ronaldo coming straight to starting 11 next game they automatic starters because thier manager don't fancy playing van de Beek and you have to be careful keeping Ronaldo out of team it'll destroy the dressing room

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I can't wait to see how Adam Gimp-kola reacts to the beating we will definitely give them at our ground :drool:

"Saka is just Antonio Valencia" ...with Bukayo scoring two that day, while Greenwood twerks on Sancho's lap on the bench.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom