• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Do you realize the conflict in this sentence? Easily with no long-term vision like we have seen after Ferguson? :lol:
Yes i don't trust them coming back to top quick they throw alot of money after Fergie they have most expensive squad in PL i believe after man city. They desperately want to win now and no long term vision

TornadoTed

Established Member
That one comment on the Man Utd forum took a moment to sink in, £250m spent on Maguire, Wan-Bissaka, van de Beek and Sancho. Quarter of a billion £ on those four, that is horrific and just goes to show being rich doesn't mean anything if it's spent poorly.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
As for Sancho, how many times can United be taken to the cleaners by Dortmund? They handed over £115m to them for 3 players who all flopped so far (Kagawa, Mkhi and Sancho).

Funniest comment in that thread was when someone asked if they could just block Dortmund from now on.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

As for Sancho, how many times can United be taken to the cleaners by Dortmund? They handed over £115m to them for 3 players who all flopped so far (Kagawa, Mkhi and Sancho).

Funniest comment in that thread was when someone asked if they could just block Dortmund from now on.
I mean.. they start Elanga over Sancho who they drooled over for couple years and got for "cheap".

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I wonder if @Juan Matas Beard has posted on this thread yet?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Ragnick on Martial: "He didn't want to be in the squad, he would have been in the squad normally but he didn't want to and that was the reason why he didn't travel with us yesterday."

When I talked about Martial's value being down because of no game-time, I never thought it would come to this, with a 250k per week wage.

Ronaldo taking his toll.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom