• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I know someone mentioned it here, but we gotta give it up for Granit ****ing Xhaka and that karate kick.

Being playing 4D chess all along and we didnt know it. Got the red which helped our postponement request in the end, not so @Mrs Bergkamp @razörist @Blankety Blank @<<reed>> @Batman @BigPoppaPump ?

@MaraDon any additional thoughts on Xhaka and what we can learn about Xhaka and football?
Bless Granit's heart. It was a great night for him. A nice early shower all to himself. Gets to watch a live match for free. Free ride home. Possibly three weeks off on full pay. Gym sessions with your mates. As for Arsenal, we got a useful and deserved postponement. Now Xhaka just needs to do the right thing when the match is rescheduled. What a guy 👦 👏

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
BFB7-D719-7-D90-44-D3-A61-E-677-A8-D238-B89.gif

glitchform

So he’s not allowed to have an opinion on football because he done something stupid a few years ago?

Go fix yourself bro.

lol coconut boy go fix yourself fam you can't even stick up for your Indian crew in this country after his ex-missus made a complete racist twaaaat of herself on celebrity big brother. That Modi pill hitting too hard? Allah-hu-akbar, islam will bury hindutva! fooks sake, gdeep making Wiley look reasonable, if only he'd called you out for making a dodgy korma instead of Jay Sean fans.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
lol coconut boy go fix yourself fam you can't even stick up for your Indian crew in this country after his ex-missus made a complete racist twaaaat of herself on celebrity big brother. That Modi pill hitting too hard? Allah-hu-akbar, islam will bury hindutva! fooks sake, gdeep making Wiley look reasonable, if only he'd called you out for making a dodgy korma instead of Jay Sean fans.
What the hell is this? I don’t know what any of this means. I’m not Indian, I know who Jay Sean is though. Stay off the pipe bro.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Go to bed ffs, you are completely incomprehensible.

glitchform

Go to bed ffs, you are completely incomprehensible.

'Arsenal will have to use such more more energy to get through this game'

Anyone who writes that incoherent phrase shouldn't be allowed an opinion on football.

But yes do normalise slapping a 14 year old kid by a 31 year old grown mature adult. It's exactly what Sp**s fans would do.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

'Arsenal will have to use such more more energy to get through this game'

Anyone who writes that incoherent phrase shouldn't be allowed an opinion on football.

But yes do normalise slapping a 14 year old kid by a 31 year old grown mature adult. It's exactly what Sp**s fans would do.

Go to bed, cokehead.

glitchform

Go to bed, cokehead.

Lol is that all you've got? Soon you'll be calling me woolwich cos you've swallowed the Sp**s narritive hook line and sinker. Just admit defeat cos you got the rules wrong — the prem says covid can count as 'a factor' (do you need to go to reading comprehension 101 before you start piously flatulating like a Parisian existential wreck?) Hilarious that your kind are also quoting brexit FC G Nev in approval, they never had an issue with the **** forfeitting their Stade Rennes game did they? After all those pesky euros don't matter, it's only the big sunday prem fixtures.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Lol is that all you've got? Soon you'll be calling me woolwich cos you've swallowed the Sp**s narritive hook line and sinker. Just admit defeat cos you got the rules wrong — the prem says covid can count as 'a factor' (do you need to go to reading comprehension 101 before you start piously flatulating like a Parisian existential wreck?) Hilarious that your kind are also quoting brexit FC G Nev in approval.

I think you should stop using drugs or go to a mental hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom