• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,638

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
if we dont loan melo i reckon we will buy someone.
Might hinge on whether Vlahovic comes or not? If that deal falls through, we spend some of the funds on a midfield target maybe. Leaving it quite late in the window though. Makes no sense for Juve to be playing hard ball over Melo - I think this is probably still on unfortunately.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Might hinge on whether Vlahovic comes or not? If that deal falls through, we spend some of the funds on a midfield target maybe. Leaving it quite late in the window though. Makes no sense for Juve to be playing hard ball over Melo - I think this is probably still on unfortunately.
if we dont here anything tomoro, we will have moved on

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Honestly don’t know why we don’t just go for McGinn if we’re looking domestically. Ticks all the boxes. PL proven, left footer, good engine. Range of passing, gets stuck in, perfect age, leadership, British steel, can score a goal and can play in single or double pivot. With the emergence of Jacob Ramsey Villa might be tempted to cash in.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Honestly don’t know why we don’t just go for McGinn if we’re looking domestically. Ticks all the boxes. PL proven, left footer, good engine. Range of passing, gets stuck in, perfect age, leadership, British steel, can score a goal and can play in single or double pivot. With the emergence of Jacob Ramsey Villa might be tempted to cash in.

Expected a bump about Tielemans and get a post about McGinn. I dont want to be rude or anything but thats a ****ing stupid bump and this nonsense thread should get locked.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Tbh I don’t think we need a b-2-b Gerrard type player to score and everything, I think we need a Kroos or a Cesc, an elite passer, we almost had one in Xhaka but obviously it turned out he didn’t have a brain.
Maybe you don't remember Fabregas but he was the perfect b2b. He was elite passer but he had runs and dribbling. He scored a lot running from behind with or without the ball. Add to that his vision and passing and he was excellent. He wasn't the best defending but much better than others. He wasn't a liability.

So saying he was only elite defender but not b2b is very wrong. He destroyed his career going to Barcelona to stay out of position and bench.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Amazing job from Edu so far Arteta want a midfielder and 2 weeks done f**k all. he'll leave things late as usual.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Amazing job from Edu so far Arteta want a midfielder and 2 weeks done f**k all. he'll leave things late as usual.

We need a goalscoring striker aswell. ESR is our best goalscorer with 9 goals so far and its unwise to rely on him. But Hagn told me that we will know more about the Vlahovic situation tomorrow so lets see.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Midfielder looking unlikely now, even less so if Ghana go out on Tuesday. Understandable that we don’t want to be tied to any dead players after the Cedric shambles.

Vlahović or nothing.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Midfielder looking unlikely now, even less so if Ghana go out on Tuesday. Understandable that we don’t want to be tied to any dead players after the Cedric shambles.

Vlahović or nothing.

We desperately need a new CM. Partey has been utter sh1t all season while Xhaka should be outside of the squad until his contract ends.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Vlahović or nothing.

I don’t think they were signing anyone based on Partey and Elneny missing January. With that being said I don’t think they’ll force a midfield signing either. If they can get someone decent on loan they’ll probably do it regardless of how far into the AFCON players go.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think they were signing anyone based on Partey and Elneny missing January. With that being said I don’t think they’ll force a midfield signing either. If they can get someone decent on loan they’ll probably do it regardless of how far into the AFCON players go.

I’m 99.9% certain that Partey and Elneny will only miss one more league game unless the PL flex a game for us into the 5th February FA Cup weekend. That’s really unlikely though.

Last day of AFCON games is the 6th February and our next game after Burnley is the 10th so they could make that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom