• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keplaz

Despite his playboy persona, Auba is a family man. #familyfirst

Also he runs that Gabon team. He could have brought the coach's wife and her daughter back to his room and still start the next game.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

hope this is not true. because it's horrible all 3 are married too.

Isn’t the heart story a pretty terrible cover as it’s so serious and immediately raises attention? What’s the long term plan as well?

“How’s the heart Auba?”

“Oh it’s fine, I got caught shagging about in Yaoundé so they sent me home with a cover”

Hmmm

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Isn’t the heart story a pretty terrible cover as it’s so serious and immediately raises attention? What’s the long term plan as well?

“How’s the heart Auba?”

“Oh it’s fine, I got caught shagging about in Yaoundé so they sent me home with a cover”

Hmmm
that will be so bad using this as cover that's why i'm not believing this story yet and waiting if there more reliable reports.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Find it hard to believe that would be true because there’d be no real reason for the team to cover it up.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
We dont know the truth but either way just hope his heart is fine & he is in good health.
If he is passed fit by the medical team in the UK then a move in Jan may be possible if he is not in the plans here.
Lets hope he can get back to playing football again 👍

As far the other 'rumour' well its highly likely nothing but totally made up twitter nonsense!!!

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@yousif_arteta on this page...

1mzw0t5e0cv51.jpg

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Another journalist confirming the story. According to him they were supposed to leave on Wednesday and return to the clubs but they kicked them out of the squad today because there was a commotion at the hotel and the hotel filed a complaint (the girls back to room thing and ensuing fight is why the hotel lodged a complaint).

Not looking good if this is true 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom