• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Isak

BobP

Memri Fan
Haven't been around for a minute, didn't know that. Apologies then

...then again you might be Tigre and just hating on him because he's Tigrinya

Nah, I'm Tigrinya

I'm impressed though.

Few know Eritrea even exists, much less two of the nine ethnic groups which comprise it.

Jakarta

I've been looking at compilations of Isak & Vlahovic...and i ain't gonna lie the Swede looks so much better and passes the eye test with his technique.

@Rasmi

Why don't you rate this guy? Whenever I've seen him for Sweden he looks great. Great pace, dribbling, technique...he looks like a baller no doubt but everyone here is kinda worried if he will be able to handle the physicality of the prem.

So the stage is all yours our resident Swede...is this guy the real deal or Pepe 2.0?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I've been looking at compilations of Isak & Vlahovic...and i ain't gonna lie the Swede looks so much better and passes the eye test with his technique.

@Rasmi

Why don't you rate this guy? Whenever I've seen him for Sweden he looks great. Great pace, dribbling, technique...he looks like a baller no doubt but everyone here is kinda worried if he will be able to handle the physicality of the prem.

So the stage is all yours our resident Swede...is this guy the real deal or Pepe 2.0?
He is 6’4 and has zero physical presence or areal ability. He is also not a very good finisher. He is lanky and awkward with decent feet and technique. But there is no way he is closer to the fees that are being talked about. I just don’t see how he will do well in the PL. As a club we have become obsessed with age and the fact that he is 22 is what appeals to people. Not every young player gets better and better from 22. A lot don’t actually

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i think difference from Isak and Vlahovic is Vlahovic is more proven goal scorer and more advanced in his development Isak is still haven't put strong numbers he hot/cold regard of his his form and development spending too big in him is big risk at the moment imo.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
i think difference from Isak and Vlahovic is Vlahovic is more proven goal scorer and more advanced in his development Isak is still haven't put strong numbers he hot/cold regard of his his form and development spending too big in him is big risk at the moment imo.
That's another reason why I prefer Schick. He is the middle point between them and older, which I see better because we have so many young players that we need a little more of maturity in the team.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

@Rasmi

Well I think Isak is essentially a winger at heart. His strengths are pace, ball carrying, dribling and making space for a shot. He can't hold up the ball, isn't very clinical and his link up play is okay at best. Where as Vlahovic has all those qualities and is strong, can pick the ball up, turn his man and drive forward through the middle

None of that makes Isak a bad player but I think Vlahovic clearly looks a bit fit for us as a CF

Jakarta

A 6 ft 4 striker who can't hold his own upfront? He will get eaten alive in the prem then.

Its a shame because his other attributes would've worked well with our other attacking players. But still I think Arteta wants a focal point who are other players can play off...so makes more sense going with a bullish target man striker like Vlahovic.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That's another reason why I prefer Schick. He is the middle point between them and older, which I see better because we have so many young players that we need a little more of maturity in the team.
Schick is definitely a target if we fail with Vlahovic and DCL proven to he'll cost too much

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Schick is definitely a target if we fail with Vlahovic and DCL proven to he'll cost too much
I like he has more technical ability than Vlahovic. I think Patrik would be my first choice over all of them. But I will let them go with the expensive option if they have the money for CF and CM. But if it's Vlahovic and no CM then I prefer something cheaper and CM.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Ideally we lose Laca and Auba and would bring in Vlahovic as our main target man/striker and then also bring in Isak as a pacey dribbling winger who can score (also a backup striker). Of course this won't happen but I think this would best fit what the team needs.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Picked up a nasty looking ankle injury. Probably rules him out as a January target.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Arsenal goes for Aleksander Isak. And the last days of the winter market are going to be hectic. The #realsociedad is quiet. And even if they sign him, we would be talking about one of the highest incomes in the history of football. I am convinced that Roberto Olabe has 1 plan.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Highest incomes in world football for his 4 goals in the Spanish league 🤪🤪

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
it's either Vlahovic or nothing this window don't think we'll pay 50M on Isak he not even worth that much

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Arsenal goes for Aleksander Isak. And the last days of the winter market are going to be hectic. The #realsociedad is quiet. And even if they sign him, we would be talking about one of the highest incomes in the history of football. I am convinced that Roberto Olabe has 1 plan.

I mean isn't his rc like 70ish million pounds?

Don't get me wrong, that is a lot of dough, but far from being the highest in the history of football...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I mean isn't his rc like 70ish million pounds?

Don't get me wrong, that is a lot of dough, but far from being the highest in the history of football...
I thought what he meant by income was that Isak's wages would be really high. -_-

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

He's literally referencing the athletic article from a few days ago and saying that he has no info on the following tweet.

Yet, @OnlyOne gets slaughtered when he starts a thread with an iffy link.

Top Bottom