• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
More brinkmanship via media. Contradicts official pronouncements from their own executive. It all depends on £££

If they were two places higher, I'd believe this, but they will be lucky to make Europa League - the financial incentives for which do not equal the decline in value of player whose contract is only 6 months from a bosman.

If we are indeed really interested, its still as likely to happen as not

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

More brinkmanship via media. Contradicts official pronouncements from their own executive. It all depends on £££

If they were two places higher, I'd believe this, but they will be lucky to make Europa League - the financial incentives for which do not equal the decline in value of player whose contract is only 6 months from a bosman.

If we are indeed really interested, its still as likely to happen as not

What did "their own executive" say? Are you by any chance that croatian guy on Twitter who pretend that he have inside info?

TriniGunner

Can Arteta and Edu please forget about this guy and his greedy agent and move on to another player that actually WANTS to play for Arsenal Football Club?

lomekian

Essays are my thing
What did "their own executive" say? Are you by any chance that croatian guy on Twitter who pretend that he have inside info?
Quotes from Fiorentina's CEO:

“I had a long conversation with Dusan the other day and I told him we need to understand his path. If he wants to stay at Fiorentina, then sign the contract. If he wants to leave, then say so publicly.

“He can’t string an entire club, city and fanbase along waiting for him. From what I heard, he is not prepared to speak out, so we have to make our decision within the club.”

No contract has been signed and all reports point to him having rejected the last offer flat.

"We’re open to consider all the proposals we’ll receive for Vlahović - no bid is on the table right now”. “We’ve not received any official offer. Let’s see if some proposal will arrive”

So the CEO says they will consider proposals, but no one has made a bid, and that Vlahovic needs to sign a contract or publicly say he wants to leave.

So inconsistencies with what Di Marzio says. Doesn't mean Arsenal will sign him, now or ever, or indeed have him as a target, but it does show another journo chatting ****.

Not Croatian (though I know a couple), and not remotely ITK. Just capable of reading and processing information :p

Diesel

This was always a long shot. The only consistent rumor attached to vhal was his camp werent really feeling arsenal. We should focus on cm atm. Striker in summer.

TinFish

This was always a long shot. The only consistent rumor attached to vhal was his camp werent really feeling arsenal. We should focus on cm atm. Striker in summer.
So what will happen when laca runs out of steam? The man is not reliable enough to play 1 match a week. We then play Nketiah instead to ensure our top 4 dream remains intact?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

So what will happen when laca runs out of steam? The man is not reliable enough to play 1 match a week. We then play Nketiah instead to ensure our top 4 dream remains intact?
Nketiah is hard worker. Just cause he can’t score goals at pl level doesn’t mean he is bad.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Shouldn't run out of steam playing 1 game a week.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
A sell on of 20% on an investment of 80m would see us in the red even if we do sell him off later. Don't see his value being higher than 100m ever.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Fiorentina want 70M€ agent 10M€ and his wage a year will be also between 8-10m€ this is close to 130M. Not impossible for us but can understand they don't want take risk
Are those numbers even that high when you convert to pounds though? 60m fee, £150k per week... plus a Torreira discount. I'm surprised that puts us off tbh.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
The only thing that’s been clear during this whole saga is that no one knows what the hell is going on.

Spot on, when 'ITK's' start claiming agents are holding up deals it has me questioning if its all bullshit.

Agents will never come out and clarify, they will always stay silent as they need to stay strong in there position.

Due to the above its very easy for people with big mouths to throw crap out about transfer deals and then throw in an agent issue to save there ass, as an agent issue will never get clarified and is a win/win for big mouths, transfer goes through = agents resolved the issue, transfer doesnt go through = agent is the problem.

Even if the agent does offer clarity no one believes a word what comes out there mouth anyway.

Agents are leaches and not defending them but a lot of these 'ITK's' talk so much ****.

Also, wasnt there talk of or something passed recently possibly soon which is going to cap agent fee's at 1%? FIFA I believe was the one gunning for it, sure I read it somewhere?

Edit: FIFA plans to cap agents fees at 10% of transfer fee and 3% of players wages as of next season.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

p3wppficpbc81.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom