• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Have you seen play Nico Willians? Boy seems very good. I would like him as a prospect, better than Eddie and Balogun. He is playing very well.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
In

Raya (15m)
Mazrouai (free)
Attila Szalai (20m)
Zakaria (free)
De Jong (50m)
Antony (35m)
Vlahovic (45m+Torreira)
Jonathan David (30m)

Out

Leno, Bellerin, Cedric, Holding, Mari, kolasinac, Torreira, Xhaka, Elneny, AMN, Guendouzi, Nelson, Aubameyang, Azeez (loan), Lacazette, Nketiah, Pepe (loan)

squad:

FE3A7405-95F0-42AC-9B78-6813FB3800E0.jpeg

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Bayern yet to tie down Gnabry to a new contract. He's got unfinished business here and if we get CL football we need to bring him home before Klopp tries it. Get Pepe out to fund this. Saka, ESR, Martinelli, Gnabry and Hutchinson as your wide options is mental. I don't think we have ever had depth like that before. If that can't happen then I would settle for Kuluskevski from Juve as Saka's competition.

Then for midfield I would go for Frenkie from Barca. Throw the bag at Barca. If not him then Gravenberch from Ajax or Svanberg from Bologna who would be cheaper options on the LCM role. Then we need a proper 6. I think Tyler Adams could be an option but if we want to go cheap then lets look at Kamara from Marseille. Move on AMN, Elneny and Xhaka.

For defence its simple. Bring back Saliba and tell Mari and Cedric to f off. Chambers can stay to be our homegrown option but he shouldn't get comfy. When Norton-Cuffy is fit Chambers better bounce. Backup goalie, IDK. So in the summer (assuming we got Vlahovic and top 4) I want two CMs, one wide forward and a backup goalie.

Gnabry-Vlahovic-Saka

FdJ-Partey-Ødegaard

Tierney-Gabby-White-Tomi

Ramsdale

Bench: Martinelli, ESR, Adams, Saliba, Sambi, Chambers, Holding, Tavares, Backup goalie.

OR

Martinelli-Vlahovic-Saka

Svanberg-Partey-Ødegaard

Tierney-Saliba-White-Tomi

Ramsdale

Bench: Kuluskevski, ESR, Kamara, Gabby, Sambi, Chambers, Holding, Tavares, Backup goalie.

Tsl

I really like Carney Chukwuemeka for Aston Villa. Very young so not a priority but one to watch IMO. Very different style to the midfielders we have (closest probably Azeez).

What do you think about Jacob Ramsey? He has impressed me every time I've watched him

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
What do you think about Jacob Ramsey? He has impressed me every time I've watched him
Very good talent, been very impressive for their youth teams and England youth teams. Both he and his brother (his name is Aaron. Aaron Ramsey :lol:) have shown to be excellent all-round attacking midfielders.

Not surprised to see he is one of their better players now, particularly with Gerrard at the helm. Already replacing Grealish.

Reactions: Tsl

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Would anyone take a punt on Martial and can he play as a 9 @Juan Matas Beard ? 250k a weeks wages but would likely be a low fee or maybe even free to get his wages off the books. Was really good a couple of seasons ago, dropped off last season and has been dropped for CR7 / Sancho /Greenwood I think.

Would anyone take a punt on Martial and can he play as a 9 @Juan Matas Beard ? 250k a weeks wages but would likely be a low fee or maybe even free to get his wages off the books. Was really good a couple of seasons ago, dropped off last season and has been dropped for CR7 / Sancho /Greenwood I think.
Does not look motivated enough. If he was 30, it's kind of excusable.
Another one of those who massively decline after a big payday..

SomaQan

I'm new to this forum but I've been reading for quite some time. I thought maybe it's time to create an account. And I immediately thought let me introduce a player who is probably not on the radar of most people here, maybe just the Eredivisie followers.

His name is Cody Mathès Gakpo and I think he has a great future ahead of him. Currently playing for PSV (my other love besides Arsenal).

Cody is 22 and a flashy winger who plays with a lot of speed and dribbling he is not afraid to put in a lot of work ethic. His strengths are his shot and his dribble. He likes to play in the combination and has a good overview and vision. He already went to the Euro's 2020 last summer and has been a starter lately (before he got injured, already back now) at the Netherlands squad and he is going to get a big role under Louis van Gaal.

His market value is estimated at 22 million euros according to the transfer market. I think PSV will agree for 35 euros million.

Has played 25 games in all competitions (QCL, EL, Eredivisie & Dutch Cup) and gave 10 goals and 10 assists. He has also been injured otherwise these statistics would have increased even further.

I would say watch the video below and then you will understand why I recommend this player.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I'm new to this forum but I've been reading for quite some time. I thought maybe it's time to create an account. And I immediately thought let me introduce a player who is probably not on the radar of most people here, maybe just the Eredivisie followers.

His name is Cody Mathès Gakpo and I think he has a great future ahead of him. Currently playing for PSV (my other love besides Arsenal).

Cody is 22 and a flashy winger who plays with a lot of speed and dribbling he is not afraid to put in a lot of work ethic. His strengths are his shot and his dribble. He likes to play in the combination and has a good overview and vision. He already went to the Euro's 2020 last summer and has been a starter lately (before he got injured, already back now) at the Netherlands squad and he is going to get a big role under Louis van Gaal.

His market value is estimated at 22 million euros according to the transfer market. I think PSV will agree for 35 euros million.

Has played 25 games in all competitions (QCL, EL, Eredivisie & Dutch Cup) and gave 10 goals and 10 assists. He has also been injured otherwise these statistics would have increased even further.

I would say watch the video below and then you will understand why I recommend this player.
Welcome to the forum!

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I am assuming the Vlahovic dream is over. That was the January signing i was excited for, i don't think others are possible this window. So for the summer, i'd target a starting CM and Striker

Midfield
The dream - De Jong

The Back up - Bruno Guimarães

The Underdog - Youri Tielemans

Striker

The dream - Gabriel Jesus

The Back up - Ollie Watkins

The Underdog - Jonathan David

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
When you look at the positions Cucurella takes up for Brighton, they are similar to Xhaka for us. I wonder if he could be converted to a CM. Top class player.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom