• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HomeSteak

Established Member

A bit different to what DiMarzio is saying.

Yeah, that was a week ago bro. DiMarizo was last night.
He ain't coming. We need to make a move already, we wasted more then half the period again and got **** all. Edu really is bad at his job

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Looks like this one's not happening. Massive shame because he looks like a player with that X-Factor and ego we need in this team, it's something we lack.

Think our team is really plain, I can't imagine it in the CL.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Bring him home 🙏

giphy.gif

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Looks like this one's not happening. Massive shame because he looks like a player with that X-Factor and ego we need in this team, it's something we lack.

Think our team is really plain, I can't imagine it in the CL.

Yeah, I prefer my strikers to be a bit of a ****. RVP and Henry had it. Adebayor to an extent as well. Isak and DCL are softcocks.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We do need to get used to these agents though if you want to get to the top we'll eventually have to make a deal with some scumbags. Obviously, there's a limit.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
A lot easier scoring in the Budlesiga against FC Frankfurter and Stein Atletic then England.
You'd think that. But everytime he has gone to a more difficult league he has scored more or the same as previous. 15 goals in 13 europa games.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
You'd think that. But everytime he has gone to a more difficult league he has scored more or the same as previous. 15 goals in 13 europa games.
He isnt scoring 40+ goals in the PL and CL at City. 35 at a push. Remember rotation and pens etc. Plus there's many more players the game will be played through. He won't be the sole target man.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't really have a problem with the guy waiting until the summer to make a decision, makes sense as he will likely have more suitors to choose from.

But being willing to run down his deal at Fiorentina for a pay day? Nah. You do that towards the end of your career when you're looking for that one last big pay day. This guy is on fire at the minute, he needs to kick on with his career and start playing at a higher level to further develop his game

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If this happens, it will happen after 23rd January, when Fiorentina has last game before break.

If I were Fiorentina, I would ask more money if the buying club wants the players faster before the window ends. This way they can get more points when Vlahovic is still there helping them, which helps with trying to get Europa spot.

We are not in a hurry either to overpay, when we have Laca & Nketiah.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
f I were Fiorentina, I would ask more money if the buying club wants the players faster before the window ends.
Like Torino wanted 100m for Belloti when he was on fire for 1 season...

Sometimes it's best to sell, especially with players who are only concerned about the money and have very little ambition to achieve things on the pitch.

Saying that I actually don't want him here as he would make problems all the time, for that money we can buy 2 CM's so we wouldn't have gimps throwing games anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom