• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
The psychological side of doing something which disrupts the team and potentially causes a squad outbreak (and for it to be all over the press), only for you to do the exact same thing again, is quite telling imo.

Are you talking about Xhaka throwing the game with a stupid red?

Gunner-Union

McKennie would be a fantastic player for us. Had a few issues recently regarding quarantine but as a player who I’ve seen a lot of he would be perfect to play with Partey. Hes strong and up for a fight and won’t be intimidated has a great engine and drives forward with the ball and defends very well. He’s very much a box to box. For shalke they used him as a dm which is a waste as he has goals in him as seen with the national team and he’s young and will improve. Much better player than Xhaka

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

McKennie would be a fantastic player for us. Had a few issues recently regarding quarantine but as a player who I’ve seen a lot of he would be perfect to play with Partey. Hes strong and up for a fight and won’t be intimidated has a great engine and drives forward with the ball and defends very well. He’s very much a box to box. For shalke they used him as a dm which is a waste as he has goals in him as seen with the national team and he’s young and will improve. Much better player than Xhaka
Some COVID quarantine issues? Who cares? Well, I actually do, but to tell you how desperate I am to see the back of Xhaka, I'd take any Trump voting, card holding anti-mask/vax crazy over Xhaka. :clown:

Gunner-Union

Some COVID quarantine issues? Who cares? Well, I actually do, but to tell you how desperate I am to see the back of Xhaka, I'd take any Trump voting, card holding anti-mask/vax crazy over Xhaka. :clown:
He’s only 22 but very experienced for that age but is a very underrated player imo and just what we need. Doubt it will happen but either way we should try in Jan or the summer

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Not a very natural passer though, is he? Think we need a better passer in that position.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Xhaka hasn’t been happy here for a long time and has wanted new surroundings. Arteta has convinced him to stay twice.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

Italian nonsense gossip. He's signed a new contract and he's vital to our transitions. We may move him into a rotational role but I can't see him going in the summer. They couldn't afford him last season and they won't now he's most likely on higher wages. And what happens when our new midfielder gets injured? A Partey-Lakonga midfield doesn't have a good enough range of passing in it.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Tom Hardy Bait GIF
Not gonna fall for it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom