• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss EFL Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (0) 0 - 2 Liverpool (0) | Thursday 20th January | KO: 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-blog.png

A must win game. We have no complaints now. The NLD postponment has given us the much needed reprieve. We can now concentrate our efforts into ensuring we beat a knackered Liverpool who also have a must win game with Brantford tomorrow.

Let's ****ing smash cúnts so I can bask in another fighting **** meltdown.

Screenshot-20220115-184353.png

Think we're pretty much going full strength here with no PL distraction.

Screenshot-20220115-184934.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

@razörist

I’m not sure what you’re arguing here. You can’t defend the club’s actions, It’s wrong. Just admit it and move on.

What’s so hard about that? Stop being a *****.
**** that I back my club. Liverpool had so many false positives that is literally impossible and no body speaks. Arsenal have not enough players, fair and square according to the rules and we should hang our heads in shame. **** that, it’s a new day, we are ****s, deal with it or gtfo.

Kav

Established Member
**** that I back my club. Liverpool had so many false positives that is literally impossible and no body speaks. Arsenal have not enough players, fair and square according to the rules and we should hang our heads in shame. **** that, it’s a new day, we are ****s, deal with it or gtfo.
Save and except that it was not fair and square.

We are obviously gaming the system. So you can tell yourself we are right all you want but the whole world knows what we did.

People and institutions must have standards. What are yours? Where do you draw the line at cheating?

If you have blind loyalty you will make poor decisions. Emancipate yourself from such thinking.

Lastly, I’m not obligated to participate in your delusion, you and every other person who thinks this is a good thing can go screw them self.

razörist

Save and except that it was not fair and square.

We are obviously gaming the system. So you can tell yourself we are right all you want but the whole world knows what we did.

People and institutions must have standards. What are yours? Where do you draw the line at cheating?

If you have blind loyalty you will make poor decisions. Emancipate yourself from such thinking.

Lastly, I’m not obligated to participate in your delusion, you and every other person who thinks this is a good thing can go screw them self.
Stop simping for the establishment bro. I am all for a fair and even game but when its rigged from a financial aspect, referee and VAR influence and media scrutiny I say we take all we can get. Even if we do the right, moral, honest thing, what do we get? We get to feel good about ourselves while others screw us over? What did you buy with your self-worth? No bro, this is the Wild West now, FA made it so, and I’d rather go out like billy the kid than be some stupid sherrif crying about the law like you.

Kav

Established Member
Stop simping for the establishment bro. I am all for a fair and even game but when its rigged from a financial aspect, referee and VAR influence and media scrutiny I say we take all we can get. Even if we do the right, moral, honest thing, what do we get? We get to feel good about ourselves while others screw us over? What did you buy with your self-worth? No bro, this is the Wild West now, FA made it so, and I’d rather go out like billy the kid than be some stupid sherrif crying about the law like you.

I don’t care about getting brownie points for being good. I care about the fairness of the competition. I state my position clearly because once one club starts cheating the others will and it will get out of hand. They will try to do whatever it takes to get a competitive advantage. That is my issue.

To boldly do what we did there will be repercussions. I have said my piece and there is nothing more to add to that subject on my part.

razörist

I don’t care about getting brownie points for being good. I care about the fairness of the competition. I state my position clearly because once one club starts cheating the others will and it will get out of hand. They will try to do whatever it takes to get a competitive advantage. That is my issue.

To boldly do what we did there will be repercussions. I have said my piece and there is nothing more to add to that subject on my part.
People always care about the fairness of the competition when Arsenal is the subject. But when its another club everyone is silent, we call that bias. But if you care about fairness you have not been paying attention since this competition died when we allowed countries to effectively buy titles.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Had a feeling we’d win this since we got a lot of players back then I remembered our midfield is still none-existent.

Love to see us win this because I fancy us in the final vs Chelsea.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Had a feeling we’d win this since we got a lot of players back then I remembered our midfield is still none-existent.

Love to see us win this because I fancy us in the final vs Chelsea.
If we get past Liverpool we have a good chance of beating Chelsea in the final. They are not in great form right now.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

martin scorsese pictures GIF

@razörist if he hears anyone ***** about us not being "fair" or need to do the "moral" thing!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta not giving team news because he know the media will try to make it something else. Doesn't seem he was in good mood speaking with people that blame us doing things by the rules few days ago

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Arteta not giving team news because he know the media will try to make it something else. Doesn't seem he was in good mood speaking with people that blame us doing things by the rules few days ago

Good on him, I love the way he defends this club.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Even with the issues with our midfield, would much rather play Liverpool without Salah and Mane...so unless we have even more players missing than I think, hope this goes ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom