• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Liverpool had a name like Klopp even when they were pretty average in 2016, that helps when getting players in...like us under Arsène, players want to play for these types of managers.

Rate Arteta, but he's a nobody at this point as a coach to potential signings...next thing we have to do, is get back in the Champions League, as that will open up more doors for us...we can already offer good wages, London and Prem football.

We aren't that far away from being a big draw again though...we are still Arsenal football club, even if we have a touch of Banter FC about us.

We signed Partey from Atletico under Arteta and Ødegaard. We are still a very attractive club as are the wages we offer players.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I just bought a Seiko automatic that I'm pretty happy with.

The Casio Duro is a REALLY good watch for the price. Too bad is like wearing the community shiled on your wrist because it's a massive watch.

Having tiny wrists sucks, anything beyond 41mm is a stretch for me, feels like I'm telling the world "LOOK AT MY WATCH" which is the opposite of what you want.

Woah Seiko automatic looks cool, I don’t know anything about watches, I lied about owning a Casio, I got a gift voucher for Christmas though so I might get one, I don’t know if Hamilton is a good brand but I seen one of them I like.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Woah Seiko automatic looks cool, I don’t know anything about watches, I lied about owning a Casio, I got a gift voucher for Christmas though so I might get one, I don’t know if Hamilton is a good brand but I seen one of them I like.
I have a Rolex datejust and a Rolex date (both from the earl;y/mid 70’s) a new Omega Aqua Terra, IWC Mark XII pilot watch and a couple of 50’s/60’s dresswatches (IWC and JLC). Had a Breitling but gave it to my son. Not a big fan of the Richard Mille stuff - just flashy expensive crap.

Anyway, the fact we’re talking wristwatches suggests we‘re no closer to signing this dude.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I have a Rolex datejust and a Rolex date (both from the earl;y/mid 70’s) a new Omega Aqua Terra, IWC Mark XII pilot watch and a couple of 50’s/60’s dresswatches (IWC and JLC). Had a Breitling but gave it to my son. Not a big fan of the Richard Mille stuff - just flashy expensive crap.

Anyway, the fact we’re talking wristwatches suggests we‘re no closer to signing this dude.

Two Rolexes and an Omega, that’s why you’re elite 🔥

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

There’s a bunch of good youtube stuff about it, so you can set your price and see whats available. I wanted an automatic for a while and a watch on that style, but I’m not too picky about branded stuff.

I have 2-3 good ”rest of your life” watches and a lot of cheap ones that are just pretty.

The Casio one that I said is really good, tho. Great durability, good style.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka

I wear the sky fall aqua terra, beautiful watches.

On another note, I'm beginning to dislike vlahovic without having ever heard him speak. Media aggression.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I wear the sky fall aqua terra, beautiful watches.

On another note, I'm beginning to dislike vlahovic without having ever heard him speak. Media aggression.
Very nice. I have the 38mm blue face on rubber strap.

And yeah, if the guys really wanted to be here, he’d be here already.

Anyway, seems like the club is clearly trying to make this happen. First time I can remember since Wright that we haven’t had a striker waiting in the wings, as it were, to emerge - no offence to Martinelli, who could be the next Anelka (without the toxic personality of course).

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I agree with your last point. But if those players along with Klopp hadn't achieved CL football and moving up the league table Van Dijk and Allison wouldn't have went.

If Arteta was to finish 4th this year, add and maybe the year after finish 3rd we could start to attract big names and difference makers.

The cherry on top is no good without the cake.
This is the point I was making @Anders Harbo

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not a single submariner on that list, sad state.

That Cartier is a nice classic, tho. You need to have range on your collection and that one adds to it.
I find the sub kind of boring you know, apart from the Hulk.

I'd still cry if you gave me one but at that price point I'd rather go for the datejust. I also have tiny wrists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom