• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matt Turner

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So they're selling Leno for more money this January? Or getting a 3rd keeper in advance, to not have to overpay for a GK next summer and getting him adjusted to the team?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So they're selling Leno for more money this January? Or getting a 3rd keeper in advance, to not have to overpay for a GK next summer and getting him adjusted to the team?
No it's likely selling Leno we not in hurry to sign 3rd keeper i don't think we'll sign one consider Okonkow is already 3rd choice but look like Leno is leaving

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No it's likely selling Leno we not in hurry to sign 3rd keeper i don't think we'll sign one consider Okonkow is already 3rd choice but look like Leno is leaving
I think Okonkwo should go on loan soon.

6gunner

Seen a lot of him with our national team and he’s at least as good as Stephen (who is Man City’s #2). Won both Nations Cup and Gold Cup with him in goal. He’s long, athletic, brave and a very good shot stopper. Not bad with his feet either, his ball playing skills just aren’t at the same level as his shot stopping. For 5M he’d be technically as good as Leno, stronger mentally but not as experienced. All in all very good value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom