• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member

Just worked his socks off. He's doing well in most physical duels as well.
He got switched to the right and all the attacks started coming down the left. Arnold found it very difficult to get away from him for any length of time tonight. Always a threat as well.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Such a grafter, a very good tackler as well, wins so many balls for us. Had a couple of really good headers/flick ons that I noticed, just small things but I feel he's really developing as an all round player.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's an all rounder who like others, needs more goals. I'm tempted to get Alexis back here for six months as a mentor and for cover

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's an all rounder who like others, needs more goals. I'm tempted to get Alexis back here for six months as a mentor and for cover

maxresdefault.jpg

Gabby: "Any advice, Alex..."

Sanchez: "For the love of God, don't go to Yanited...cherish Arsenal, cherish it!"

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Started out great. Troubled taa a lot. No wonder klopp praising him and trying to tap him up. Fizzled out a bit in the 2nd half but he was literally playing solo and had no support whatsoever. Unfortunate his slip cost the 2nd goal.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Was our best player. Never hid even though he did fade a bit in the second half, he was still troubling the Pool defense.

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Was our best player. Never his even though he did fade a bit in the second half, he was still troubling the Pool defense.

Lone highlight on display tonight.

We really have a wonderful crop of youngsters who are only going to get better. Yes, its frustrating right now, but they will come good, together.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Ran into cul-de-sacs at times, and his slip led to their second goal, but those are forgivable when you see he's trying to make things happen. Continues to press and harry, trying to win the ball back, in the 90th minute even when the game is, for all intents and purposes, lost.

Top mentality, he just doesn't quit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again Martinelli and Saka are amazing talents but i can't belive we putting everything at them to make us finish 4th no matter how good they are they need help.

Martinelli was good today tried to do it by himself even if it selfish but i like the mentality

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When is his contract up?

Klopp tapping him and saka.

Nightmare
Liverpool do not have the finances to make a move like that.
Him and saka will cost almost 150m combined if they keep performing like this.
They got lucky with the Coutinho money. Their owners are averse to spending, more so than ours.

Last edited:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Liverpool so not have the finances to make a move like that.

They got lucky with the Coutinho money. Their owners are averse to spending, more so than ours.
Also once you have a successful team a lot of your money will be tied up trying to extend and raise wages to keep them. They will probably have to give £400k a week to Salah to keep him.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
When is his contract up?

Klopp tapping him and saka.

Nightmare

They cant afford any of our youngsters, so you dont have to worry about them.

The best they can do is tap them up and force them to run their contracts down. And its our responsibility as a club to ensure that doesnt happen.

Henry boi

It's just a matter of time before he explodes and becomes a scoring machine, for someone who people claim is not up to par technically, he a has a lovely first touch in side the box and is tricky
He comes to life whenever he is close to goal a proper forward he is

Top Bottom