• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arthur Melo

teamsoutheast

This guy has averaged over 90% pass completion over a season which is pretty impressive. This tells me he doesn't lose the balll and has tons of technical ability to operate in tight spaces. His intelligence looks to also be very good. We need to be able to control the midfield and posesssion to the level that Man City and Liverpool can if we want to get anywhere near a league title. If he can help us do that, then i'm all for this signing.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
This guy has averaged over 90% pass completion over a season which is pretty impressive. This tells me he doesn't lose the balll and has tons of technical ability to operate in tight spaces. His intelligence looks to also be very good. We need to be able to control the midfield and posesssion to the level that Man City and Liverpool can if we want to get anywhere near a league title. If he can help us do that, then i'm all for this signing.
Elneny has similar numbers of pass completion. That number could tell nothing. What is more important is number of key passes, assists, successful dribbling, last 3rd passes... Anything indicates a progressive attack and not only passing the ball, you can fake that stat like Elneny does.

Goonger

I’m starting to lean towards an 18 month loan.

We’re getting dangerously close to pinning our top four hopes on Xhaka’s discipline and Partey’s form.

When Elneny leaves in the summer we’ll have just three central midfielders and I don’t trust the club to get both numbers and quality in.

Thinking the same. With Elneny & Maitland-Niles likely leaving, we should be bringing in 2 from the likes of Tielemans, Bissouma, Guimaraes, Kessie, Neves, Zakaria to really give us quality depth in there, but I'm not sure if the management feel the same way. If they are then I can understand them not wanting the 18 month loan deal, but if its just the 1 I think it still leaves us short.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Villa could do with better midfielder than Benatcour always thought he Average of course if villa offer close 20m€ juve would sell but today i read they want to get rid of Ramsey first

yorch44

There are a lot of options like Zakaira, Renato Sanches, KEssie, etc.... We don't need to waste time
Exactly, but we all know we won't get anyone. Arsenal always operates like this, super slow... Sticks with only one plan for sol long and if player doesn't want to come they get no time to get an alternative.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Look like that was the only way to get deal through. Thankfully no obligation. 18 months loan acceptable we losing Elneny and AMN next summer he can replace them and we add more quality midfielder

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Arthur Partey Lokonga upgrade Xhaka and buy another midfielder next season. Good depth.

yorch44

Yes i know but it's for 1 season if reports are true he much better depth than Elneny or AMN.
Not better than AMN. Guy has never played in PL, tinier than Tielmans... Some turning his nose to Tielmans and you think this flop is going to contribute better? He couldn't make it in the lesser physical league which is La Liga and it's better for smart and technical players like he is supposed to and the super slow Serie A. Both teams being dominant in their leagues.

Reactions: Xln
Top Bottom