• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He’s so overrated, I feel like he was doing a lot of running around that amounted to nothing. Reminds me of Alexis during his decline.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He’s so overrated, I feel like he was doing a lot of running around that amounted to nothing. Reminds me of Alexis during his decline.

Overrated compared to what? The title of the thread? Other wingers in the league in the same age bracket? When talking in terms of over and underrated, one needs to move the needle with precision as to not water the terms down to meaning absolutely **** all. Think Rousseau said that

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I wouldn’t call anyone in our squad overrated I think. Basically everyone is properly rated.

Kav

Established Member
I think he’s (Ramsdale) decent but not good and fans are having a go at me for that in his thread. 😄

Anyway I would have loved to see Martinelli develop under a great manager like Wenger. I’m not sure we will see the best of him with Arteta in charge for tactical reasons.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Didn't someone call him the Brazilian Shane Long?

A tad harsh, maybe like a Dirk Kuyt would be more accurate tho I don't think Kuyt was as quick

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Would love to see him as a 9 or possibly in a partnership under a good manager

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would love to see him as a 9 or possibly in a partnership under a good manager
I think he should stay where he is The position perfect for similar to Alexis he already improving under mikel like Saka and ESR other manager might want different kind of player or play different formation.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If you watch Jota yesterday that what Martinelli will become when he reach full potential or maybe even better . Exciting stuff that's why klopp likes him.

GoonerBoy19

He and Saka were double marked after the first 15 mins...Liverpool were so disciplined. We needed alternative plans and ran out of ideas.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom