• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He’s pretty ****ty at shot stopping isn’t he?
He conceded a goal where he saw the ball extremely late and then was beaten by an excellent chip. If he was sh*t at stopping shots, it would have taken longer than 4 months for anyone to even suggest a thing and even then, it's only you and it's ludicrous.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Was an average game at worst. Didn’t come close to being the reason we lost and remains an excellent signing.

Kav

Established Member
He conceded a goal where he saw the ball extremely late and then was beaten by an excellent chip. If he was sh*t at stopping shots, it would have taken longer than 4 months for anyone to even suggest a thing and even then, it's only you and it's ludicrous.
Nah he’s actually quite average shot stopper. He’s got great distribution and he is good at claiming crosses, however if you look at all the goals he’s conceded they have been poor. Open your eyes and remove the bias.

Fans will be calling for his replacement in another year or so. He’s average at best.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Nah he’s actually quite average shot stopper. He’s got great distribution and he is good at claiming crosses, however if you look at all the goals he’s conceded they have been poor. Open your eyes and remove the bias.

Fans will be calling for his replacement in another year or so. He’s average at best.

Imagine if Leno had the same performance.

Kav

Established Member
Imagine if Leno had the same performance.
Indeed the English bias is strong on this one. The same with White. They put in average performances and get praised to the moon and back as if they were great.

That first goal shouldn’t have gone in the pace on it was so little and the second goal, everyone could see that Jota was going to chip yet he made it easy for him.

People on AM can dislike my post all they want. He was poor yesterday and is the reason we let in two goals.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Was an average game at worst. Didn’t come close to being the reason we lost and remains an excellent signing.
Clowns on AM love jumping at our players as soon as they slip up, even if they've been fantastic all season and say how they've been bad this entire time. Notice how @Kav has had the entire season to criticise Ramsdale's supposedly bad shot stopping but waited until now to claim it has always been the case.

Kav

Established Member
Clowns on AM love jumping at our players as soon as they slip up, even if they've been fantastic all season and say how they've been bad this entire time. Notice how @Kav has had the entire season to criticise Ramsdale's supposedly bad shot stopping but waited until now to claim it has always been the case.

If you had any sense you could see the reason why.

No rational person is going to make wholesale conclusions without having enough evidence to do so. Now that half of the season is gone I have seen enough to make that conclusion.

His shot stopping is average at best. His distribution is excellent as is His ability to claim crosses. That’s as fair an assessment that he will get until he shows better.

He’s had some very good games and he’s had some average ones. He’s still learning and there is no shame in that. So what if he needs to improve, should I not state it because it hurts your feelings?

You don’t have to agree with me. I don’t give a **** either.

So **** off.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People will ignore because it didn't cost us but Ramsdale been bit dodgy lately hopefully just minor patch it didn't cost us so everything is okay for now

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Probably his worst game for us, was lucky it didn’t cost us a point against the mighty Burnley.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hopefully the break does him good, a little too hyped up at the minute...we need him to put these last few games behind him, we really need him this season.

But Ramsdale referring to Nick Pope as "Popey" in the post match, after a 0-0 draw to Burnley, annoyed me a little :lol:

Last edited:

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Probably his worst game for us, was lucky it didn’t cost us a point against the mighty Burnley.
Other than that one dodgy attempt at trying to box out the ball in the first half he really didn't put a foot wrong or did I miss something? Had a really good sweeper keeper moment in the 2nd half.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

The clown we all knew was inside of him is now out.
antique-french-style-oval-gold-ornate-wall-mirror-p45412-43345_zoom.jpg

albino

If you had any sense you could see the reason why.

No rational person is going to make wholesale conclusions without having enough evidence to do so. Now that half of the season is gone I have seen enough to make that conclusion.

His shot stopping is average at best. His distribution is excellent as is His ability to claim crosses. That’s as fair an assessment that he will get until he shows better.

He’s had some very good games and he’s had some average ones. He’s still learning and there is no shame in that. So what if he needs to improve, should I not state it because it hurts your feelings?

You don’t have to agree with me. I don’t give a **** either.

So **** off.
Very adult, thats the reason your not taken seriously

Top Bottom