• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Back Lac Or Sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I expect people to turn on him. No fans support a non scoring striker when you can’t score as a team

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
FIhE7m0XIAcKT0R

this is beyond parody now, rewarding Laca with doughnuts...
I blame okonkwo for this

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
His run of form was good while it lasted. There was even a point when Martinelli put a good ball into the box and he was nowhere to be found. Yeah drops deep to help facilitate our build up. But he's always struggling to get up the pitch. He's so slow.

Even the chance he missed a player like Martinelli would have scored that. Laca missed that because he didn't have the pace to get forward. So when Robertson closed him down, he panicked and blazed over.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

His run of form was good while it lasted. There was even a point when Martinelli put a good ball into the box and he was nowhere to be found. Yeah drops deep to help facilitate our build up. But he's always struggling to get up the pitch. He's so slow.

Even the chance he missed a player like Martinelli would have scored that. Laca missed that because he didn't have the pace to get forward. So when Robertson closed him down, he panicked and blazed over.
But doesn’t Arteta want his striker to come deep and not be in the box? I’m sure people here were saying actual strikers are out of fashion and they want someone to drop deep.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's why we shouldn't extend i like laca he hard working striker and link up with teammates very well but as long he not finish chances and score when we need him to it'll affect us.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Guys got 5 goals this season, 3 in the league. I've never rated him but respect his hustle, especially during the tough points. But he isn't good enough, CF desperately needed.
I think if he plays now to end of season I see him getting 2-3 more league goals. I still don’t get how little he is in penalty box where strikers score 95% of their goals

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I think if he plays now to end of season I see him getting 2-3 more league goals. I still don’t get how little he is in penalty box where strikers score 95% of their goals
He’s too fat to play as a striker and do hold up play, should just goal hang he’s only ever good in the box.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He

He’s too fat to play as a striker and do hold up play, should just goal hang he’s only ever good in the box.
Many strikers has talk about when they were past their prime physically they dropped deep and didn’t really want to get in there with cbs where it gets physical. He is pulling a number on us doing bunch of things to look busy instead of his actual job.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"He’s our Frenchman, he’s our No 9. He plays for Arsenal in red and white. Scoring goals is what he does best... and he goes by the name of Lacazette!”

rate Laca, but is it? :lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
"He’s our Frenchman, he’s our No 9. He plays for Arsenal in red and white. Scoring goals is what he does best... and he goes by the name of Lacazette!”

rate Laca, but is it? :lol:
I think Eduardo was the last deadly number 9. We might need a ritual burning of this number- and the number 10, 14, 4, 1.......:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom