• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
So we are out of every cup competition which means he needs to get us top 4, if he can't manage that - he should be sacked, end of discussion.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

It wasn't Partey's fault that Arteta couldn't man manage Guendouzi, loaned out AMN, chose not to play Holding with White at DM.

These performances are diminished by lapses in concentration, poor discipline, lack of composure from the team and poor squad management by the manager.

Yep this is something Arteta has to work on.

I'm not saying it's easy to rotate and keep 2nd options interested but I don't think it's unfair to say that it's one of the weakest aspects of his management so far and ironically it was an area Wenger excelled in.

vantoure

This club needs a new manager. With the amount of talent we have any credible manager would get us results.

Arteta is a proper fraud and no matter how he spins things would never be a successful manager.
I think (fear) he will be successful. But that's because he *can't* fail at arsenal and will keep getting chance after chance (and excuse after excuse) to fix his mistakes

Kav

Established Member
I swear anytime we have a midfielder than can pass people want him to play DM, literally never fails.

I don’t see anyone asking Ødegaard to play DM!

Seriously though I’m not sure White can play as a single pivot but it wouldn’t hurt to try him alongside Partey. Xhaka is unreliable. The problem after that is that we would have Gabriel and Holding partnership. We would miss his pace around the back. Especially since Tomi isn’t the quickest either.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I don’t see anyone asking Ødegaard to play DM!

Seriously though I’m not sure White can play as a single pivot but it wouldn’t hurt to try him alongside Partey. Xhaka is unreliable. The problem after that is that we would have Gabriel and Holding partnership. We would miss his pace around the back. Especially since Tomi isn’t the quickest either.
I meant CB.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm glad most fans here don't have any actual say in important decisions for this club because wow..
Graham Potter played him there for Brighton when necessary. But then he’s a top manager whose quite creative and very good at man management. I wouldn’t advocate that normally but when you’ve lost both Partey and Xhaka it’s an option. But no, Arteta played a bloke who was jet lagged and he got a red card for making stupid decisions. Who’d have guessed it?

Kav

Established Member
Graham Potter played him there for Brighton when necessary. But then he’s a top manager whose quite creative and very good at man management. I wouldn’t advocate that normally but when you’ve lost both Partey and Xhaka it’s an option. But no, Arteta played a bloke who was jet lagged and he got a red card for making stupid decisions. Who’d have guessed it?
Let’s be fair to Arteta. He saw that Lokonga and Ødegaard were being outplayed in midfield and ESR had been missing most of the game. So he tried to change it.

Wasn’t the smartest thing to do to play a jet lagged player who just arrived back in the country a few hours earlier.

What were his other options though? That is the real discussion to be had. Why were we so thin?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Let’s be fair to Arteta. He saw that Lokonga and Ødegaard were being outplayed in midfield and ESR had been missing most of the game. So he tried to change it.

Wasn’t the smartest thing to do to play a jet lagged player who just arrived back in the country a few hours earlier.

What were his other options though? That is the real discussion to be had. Why were we so thin?
He sanctioned a loan for AMN. All his doing. The loan for AMN should never been sanctioned. The schedule for next 4 months will be hectic and clubs will have more injuries due to more games in less days. I just want to hear about how injuries has ruined us

Reactions: Kav

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Sometimes it actually feels like he is making things difficult for himself so he can have something to blame. He got rid of AMN and now complains about the fact that we are short in central midfield for example

I think Arteta has done very well this season having even his biggest haters believing we can get top4.

But to me when everyone was jumping on the train I said it was still a little bit premature. We are couple of signings in midfield and a top striker away from able to compete for top4!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
it's 2022 and you guys still take Mail seriously.

for me any new contract shouldn't happen until we see how we going to end the season his contract ends in 2024 no need to rush of making stupid decision like Manutd did with Oleh. yes the rebuilding going swiftly and in right direction but not to the point we offer him new contract.

Top Bottom